ESPN MMA writers give their best all time KO

I don't think it was that great. More like weird and a fluke. It had more to do with Korean Zombie being sloppy going straight at Yair like that.

I think weird describes this ko more than anything. A great KO to me is when a guy is still showing great defense yet you were still able to break them down.

To me it was just a case of KZ got sloppy at the end just probably wanted to finish the fight with a brawl we've seen him do many times.
So you think most fighters could have landed that elbow? If it was mostly kz being sloppy they should be able to

Definitely a great KO but greatest? No.

Barboza on Etim
Kohler on Judson
Henderson on Bisping
Machida on Couture
Hall on Cella

All better off thet of my head.

RemarkableLinedGuernseycow-small.gif

All time winner for most ironic KO

So you think most fighters could have landed that elbow? If it was mostly kz being sloppy they should be able to
I give props to Yair for creativity it was good. All I'm saying it's not the greatest ever like people are claiming. I know it was right on the buzzer. But to me it resembles like when your playing pool or something, the ball you are aiming for is at a weird angle so you just smash a shot hoping for the best and it happens to go in now you can pretend it was all skill and that you all planned it but really it was just a fluke you shot at the right place at the right time and nine times out of ten I bet you wouldn't do it again same thing with this knockout in my opinion... it was a fluke

200.gif

Always a top contender for most horrifying KO. It's not a "walk off KO," so much as Tank just leaving him for dead.

200.gif

Always a top contender for most horrifying KO. It's not a "walk off KO," so much as Tank just leaving him for dead.

I saw that fight on PPV and I legit thought the guy was dead or had a broken neck at a minimum. Such a crushing KO.

I guess you have to distinguish between best all time and best eva

hMHA6U61yW3zRM8iofoUN2-yKkHREKw7J2zikRTa3xw.gif

Back