ESPN will no longer air the national anthem during MNF games

How often do they show cheerleaders on tv? maybe 30 seconds total between the quarters or before a commercial break.
Shit, I don't know if it's even that long. Cheerleaders are pretty worthless. I imagine they have slightly more use for the crowd in attendance.

Who is even watching for the cheerleaders to begin with? With more women watching than ever, it makes sense they would give them some eye candy too.
I saw a picture of the saints dancing gay cheerleader. I don't think it's for women's eye candy.

I saw a picture of the saints dancing gay cheerleader. I don't think it's for women's eye candy.
I'm not gay so I haven't looked for pictures of the male cheerleaders. I guess I'll take your word for it though.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color" ~ Colon Kaeperdick, 3 months BEFORE the election...

Oppresses, as in CURRENTLY...and thus, under Obama...you know, the reason why BLM formed in 2013...3 YEARS before Trump became president.

Bye!

I never understood why people said he's not being disrespectful when this all started with him saying his kneeling was about not showing pride.

Let's see if we understand this American game of NFL football: players take a knee during the Star Stangled Banner, allow males to become a 'cheerleader', the television broadcaster won't show the playing of the national anthem, and players can beat up their wives/gfs without repercussion.

I never understood why people said he's not being disrespectful when this all started with him saying his kneeling was about not showing pride.

Because, the Oppression Olympics has given rise to virtue signaling...if you dont support him doing this, it means you are against BLM, hate black people and are a Nazi White Supremacist!

Because, the Oppression Olympics has given rise to virtue signaling...if you dont support him doing this, it means you are against BLM, hate black people and are a Nazi White Supremacist!
Yep, they want Social Justice

Well disrespectful to who exactly? He's not saying anything negative about the military who fights for our freedom, but he is saying we aren't doing those soldiers justice by allowing for a racist justice system that threatens freedom of American citizens. I would say trying to improve America is patriotic.

Well disrespectful to who exactly? He's not saying anything negative about the military who fights for our freedom, but he is saying we aren't doing those soldiers justice by allowing for a racist justice system that threatens freedom of American citizens. I would say trying to improve America is patriotic.
No, I think Kaepernick hates America. He wears communist t-shirts and socks depicting law enforcement as pigs. Kaep is a far leftist, hates America and is probably a communist based on his t-shirts

It's fine if they don't play it but the damaged is done.
If they play it show respect.
I served and my family and many friends served. I lost family and friends and have seen the flag cover them and handed to the family plenty of times in my life.
Like I said for me fuck football and it will never be on a tv at my home.
Take a knee after each touchdown or anything like that and it becomes something between you and your employer. This was a fuck you to people I cared about and lost.

But how? How is anyone's display of patriotism affecting you or your service? That's like suggesting that anyone with a disagreement on any US policy is a fuck you to the people you care about? How does anyone's opinion about the flag, or a jingle about the US, affect either your actions in the military or your opinion about this nation at all? If they did, by god we'd be chasing their meaning forever. Would our service have been weakened when Trump dodged the draft, or when Clinton did? Would our honor be stained every time some limp-wristed cunt burned the flag, or some donkey-fucking muj chanted for our nation's death? Is our service elevated anytime someone flies the flag on their porch, or a country singer drops a shitty single?

I've never been moved by comments such as "thank your for your service," beyond acknowledging a compliment, because my service, such as it was, would have happened regardless of the approval of any other american. I served because I wanted to. How I care about that service, or the people I served with, are not affected in any way by the words or actions of others.

I believe the value of our service stands on it's own, in the heart of that one man. If it was dependent on the approval of others, then it's value was next to nothing.

He's being disrespectful to the flag. There is no ambiguity. Obviously, many Americans do not appreciate it.

He's being disrespectful to the flag. There is no ambiguity. Obviously, many Americans do not appreciate it.
I believe in standing up for the nation and it's citizens before the flag itself.

If you were in the military, you were a shit soldier and more than likely were given a choice between serving, or prison, as no one with an ounce of honor would disrespect everyone that wants the anthem...you actual cunt.

Fuck you boy. 99% of the grunts don't give one shit about our nations virtue signaling. What part of "selfless service" do you not understand? Do you need the approval of your countryman before you sign up? While you serve? After you get out?

I believe what I did was right. So it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, let alone the gestures associated with it (standing, singing, wearing terrible clothing).

And if you needed that, you are soft.

Because not showing pride in something doesn't mean disrespectful. I imagine there's a middle ground between the 2 positions.

If you were in the military, you were a shit soldier and more than likely were given a choice between serving, or prison, as no one with an ounce of honor would disrespect everyone that wants the anthem...you actual cunt.

Fascinating. I though the point about the anthem was that it's disrespectful to those who served.

Yet here you are criticizing the refusal to stand for the anthem by being disrespectful to someone who served.

Fascinating. I though the point about the anthem was that it's disrespectful to those who served.

Yet here you are criticizing the refusal to stand for the anthem by being disrespectful to someone who served.
Nah, he said he doesn't care about those who served. Just the flag and song itself. I think he's missing what they represent.

Back