ESPN youtube channel is whack

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ESPN youtube channel is a joke. You cant subscribe to that channel, unless you want to completely flood your youtube sub box. In the past 24h they have uploaded 72 fucking videos. 2 about mma, the rest a bunch of stuff most wont care.

Its going to be HELL for the MMA content to be there. Its all crammed together, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, every sport and analysis show and 1 minute clips...

Their videos are getting 50k views in general and they have almos 3.5 MILLION subscribers. Thats a terrible margin. They should split up into channels for each sports.

Funny, but the only videos that seem to do well in views are actually the ones with Stephen A Smith. lol Which do between 200k and 500k.

Last edited:
ESPN youtube channel is a joke. You cant subscribe to that channel, unless you want to murder your youtube sub box. In the past 24h they have uploaded 46 fucking videos. 2 about mma, the rest a bunch of stuff most wont care.

Its going to be HELL for the MMA content to be there. Its all crammed together, NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, every sport and analysis show and 1 minute clips...

Their videos are getting 50k views in general and they have almos 3.5 MILLION subscribers. Thats a terrible margin.

Funny, but the only videos that seem to do well in views are actually the ones with Stephen A Smith. lol Which do between 200k and 500k.

Youtube channels are useless

ESPN youtube channel is a joke. You cant subscribe to that channel, unless you want to murder your youtube sub box. In the past 24h they have uploaded 46 fucking videos. 2 about mma, the rest a bunch of stuff most wont care.

Their videos are getting 50k views in general and they have almos 3.5 MILLION subscribers. Thats a terrible margin. They should split up into channels for each sports.

Are you not a fan? You should look him up.

ESPN was a big deal in the 90s.

Did they upload the Ariel/Chael episode yet?

Did they upload the Ariel/Chael episode yet?
No...

They did upload two 1 minute clips from it yesterday, and since then, they uploaded 72 more other bullshit videos! NO JOKE.... 72

Its unreal... how they expect people to subcribe to this shit... You wont even be able to find videos from your other subscriptions since the timeline will be completely jacked with ESPN bullshit content i dont want to watch

<{cruzshake}>

seriously, what the fuck

Last edited:
No...

They did upload two 1 minute clips from it yesterday, and since that they uploaded 72 more other bullshit videos! NO JOKE.... 72

Its unreal... how they expect people to subcribe to this shit... You wont even be able to find videos from your other subscriptions since the timeline will be completely jacked with ESPN bullshit content i dont want to watch

<{cruzshake}>

seriously, what the fuck

Yeah really, how do they expect you to find anything.

i told you all!

ufc & espn have signed a deal so both can die together

If you like some SJW with your sports, you'll love espn

It pissed me off when I was looking for the Crawford fight they didnt have the ap available in the play store, ps4 store, or my smart TV. I had to go to some website on espn to get it. So I said fuck it and went to reddit instead. The format is so lame.

Yeah totally unorganised.

Their playlists is a joke as well and they dont update them.

I have the impression that Ariel won’t gel well with Chael , Chael comes up with some super stupid angles that digress from the topic sometimes and delves into insignificant waters.

Hopefully Ariel can keep him on track.

Last edited:
I just looked.. they do have separate youtube channels for NBA (@NBA on ESPN) and Soccer (@ESPN FC)

quite possibly they will start a seperate UFC one

Back