Eternal Digital CCG

Mike

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I don't know how many CCG fans we have here, but I know some people play hearthstone. Just wanted to offer a FAR, FAR superior alternative to anyone that hasn't heard of it:

upload_2018-5-26_12-0-30.jpeg

upload_2018-5-26_12-4-5.jpeg

images

It emulates MTG in all of the best ways possible. Five colors just like mtg, although the roles of the colors are swapped around. (Most likely to avoid a lawsuit) Great card variety especially for a newer game, lots of viable cards and deck combinations. And unlike other digital ccgs I've played they are constantly doing balance updates, which includes buffing bad cards and NOT just nerfs. There are multiple draft formats, and you can draft vs the AI or other players. Also, you keep all of the cards that you draft! The best feature? A very reasonable way to grind cards for free. Unlike other digital games you can grind for packs and in game currency against the AI. You NEVER have to play against other people if you don't want to. And there is no timer on ai games, so you can step away if you need to without worrying about losing.

In addition to a free pack for your first win in vs mode every day, they also have daily quests that give you packs or in-game currency. Starter decks can be purchased for only $10 that are competitive and stuffed with legendaries, if you want to get right to having a playable deck. Finally, the community seems less toxic than most games I've played online. You can select custom emotes and a surprising amount of people choose emotes that could only be interpreted as friendly. If you're like me and love card games but can't find a digital card game that isn't awful or P2W, give it a shot and see what you think. It's free to download on Steam, and there is absolutely NO paywall between f2p content and paid content. I've spent a bit of money because I actually wanted to support the devs, but about 90% of my collection comes from grinding in-game gold for free while I watch Netflix.

Back