Rumored Eubank JR vs Brook

when people say boxing is fucked, its these kind of fights that heighten that, nobody wants to see this at all, but casuals will probably love it

Joshua v Franky UFC....its terrible for the sport

i thought brook retired when he fucked up khan?

he must've made a solid bag of money during his career, and he's only lost to GGG, spence, and crawford. 3 absolute killers, and he put up a respectable fight in all 3 matches. he's had a wonderful career, he should take pride in it and stay retired.

you're 37, kell. there's nothing left to prove. sit down and enjoy yourself, for fuck's sake.

i thought brook retired when he fucked up khan?

he must've made a solid bag of money during his career, and he's only lost to GGG, spence, and crawford. 3 absolute killers, and he put up a respectable fight in all 3 matches. he's had a wonderful career, he should take pride in it and stay retired.

you're 37, kell. there's nothing left to prove. sit down and enjoy yourself, for fuck's sake.

From the interviews that I've seen, he comes off as one of those fighters who have no idea what to do with themselves in retirement.

I hope that he doesn't get himself hurt.

From the interviews that I've seen, he comes off as one of those fighters who have no idea what to do with themselves in retirement.

I hope that he doesn't get himself hurt.
well that sucks.

he could still be in the gym most days, just not in fights.

i mean eubank isn't exactly an all time great, but he is considerably bigger than kell, and a few years younger. i'd expect a decent scrap here, brook might even win it. i just don't understand why, that's all.

Back