Europe’s Growing Muslim Population (Pew Research Center)

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
Muslims are projected to increase as a share of Europe’s population – even with no future migration

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png

Different scenarios for the near future

DP5rQXSWkAIIVAM.jpg:large

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Whether you are welcoming this development or not, this will indeed change and shape Europe's future permanently.

as a "muslim" from an european country i can tell you those stats are wrong. most "muslims" i know dont even believe in god or practice any religion.

For a summary made by the Guardian
Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report
Figures suggest stark east-west divide, with UK population share rising from 6.3% to 16.7% in one scenario

“While Europe’s Muslim population is expected to grow in all three scenarios - and more than double in the medium and high migration scenarios – Europe’s non-Muslims, on the other hand, are projected to decline in total number in each scenario,” says the Pew report.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

Well that problem is exacerbated by Europeans lack of will to even fuck each other, to the point where we cannot even replace ourselves.

Any civilisation that is so far up it's own arse it willingly walks into annihilation, deserves it.

as a "muslim" from an european country i can tell you those stats are wrong. most "muslims" i know dont even believe in god or practice any religion.
I don't know how correct this is but for France according PEW:
In France, roughly 10% of those raised Muslim switch to identify with some other religion or with no religion as adults.

Yeah, their data is stupid. Should have asked you instead of using real world numbers and math and shit.

Observance is increasing in a lot of European countries. For instance 39% of Muslims in France now claim to observe their daily prayers. That's significantly more than in central asian countries, where the figure is lower than 20%.

Well that problem is exacerbated by Europeans lack of will to even fuck each other, to the point where we cannot even replace ourselves.

Any civilisation that is so far up it's own arse it willingly walks into annihilation, deserves it.
Annihilation? LOL

Surely, this can only benefit those societies.

Seems we needed more religion in our lives. Secularism appears to be a dead-end.

With each generation and as their numbers grow, Muslims in Europe are becoming more hard-lined, more hostile, more militant and ultimately more violent. Basically they are becoming more truly Islamic. This holding hands and singing songs together under a rainbow fantasy that so many people still cling onto is not happening. It is never going to happen. Islam is not a religion of compromise, tolerance or peaceful coexistence. But if the reality and graveness of the situation hasn't sunk in by now then it probably never will.

Annihilation? LOL

Is what I said untrue?

Every year Europe's native population gets smaller and smaller due to declining birthrates, whilst migrant populations increase.

Of all the continents, Europe is the only one that is predicted to shrink in population moving forward, where do you think the excess populations of Africa and Asia will migrate? Someone has to continue the upkeep of these countries and cities, and it seems Europeans have decided we no longer want to. Why do you think Merkel opened the gates, might have something to do with the ridiculously low, seemingly unfixable, birthrate among natives.

Last edited:
Muslims are projected to increase as a share of Europe’s population – even with no future migration

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20.png

Different scenarios for the near future

DP5rQXSWkAIIVAM.jpg:large

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Whether you are welcoming this development or not, this will indeed change and shape Europe's future permanently.

They have no choice, Europe is attached to Asia and Africa.

Climate change is going to continually force more and more migrants into Europe.

With each generation and as their numbers grow, Muslims in Europe are becoming more hard-lined, more hostile, more militant and ultimately more violent. Basically they are becoming more truly Islamic. This holding hands and singing songs together under a rainbow fantasy that so many people still cling onto is not happening. It is never going to happen. Islam is not a religion of compromise, tolerance or peaceful coexistence. But if the reality and graveness of the situation hasn't sunk in by now then it probably never will.

The growth of fundamentalism and Islamism is a global trend, not a European trend, and mirrors the reaction we see to globalisation with many identity groups. Historically it's been spread by the Saudi regime as petro-Islam. There's no such thing as "truly Islamic" unless you're a muslim.

I have hard time beleivng that number is right for France. Dang Sweden 30% and France Germany 20% woah.

Is those governments slowing process or not?

Not surprisingly, it looks like Sweden is set to become the most enriched as their human rights index is forecast to fall from 15th in the World to 45th, below Libya.

DP5f7jYV4AAnTrW.jpg:large

http://ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

So progressive. Sweden yes!

That's not a human rights index, it's the Human Development Index. The falling rate is due to their declining education system and healthcare.

They have no choice, Europe is attached to Asia and Africa.

Climate change is going to continually force more and more migrants into Europe.
True but why don't we see as many Christian immigrants?

That's not a human rights index, it's the Human Development Index. The falling rate is due to their declining education system and healthcare.
There is a clear link between the immigration and the declining healthcare and PISA-results in Sweden.

Back