International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

Western leaders are just so stupid. For years they have seen what mass immigration has done to our societies but still they do nothing except import more. People in the future won't be able to believe how they willingly destroyed the West.

Western leaders are just so stupid. For years they have seen what mass immigration has done to our societies but still they do nothing except import more. People in the future won't be able to believe how they willingly destroyed the West.

Oh they are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing and everything is going according to plan.

You know that nobody likes you right???
RemarkablePowerlessHartebeest-small.gif

I like him.

Hasn’t stopped millions of Hispanics from coming here illegally and being granted citizenship for doing so.

I think there's a difference between an armed group of 20,000 and people crossing our border to become warehouse and fast-food workers.

I hope they all settle in a neighbourhood full of progressives, so that the progressives can really experience the wonderful enriching progressiveness of the progressive third world.
It would not matter, these so called progressives and liberals welcome them. Then when their family members are killed they make excuses for the animals and rally for them instead of their dead family members.

It would not matter, these so called progressives and liberals welcome them. Then when their family members are killed they make excuses for the animals and rally for them instead of their dead family members.
Are you calling the migrants animals or the hypothetical murderers?

Are you calling the migrants animals or the hypothetical murderers?
Hypothetical murderers? I not going to start posting statistics because you will just try to discredit them but we all know how things are going. Are you a head sand type of person. What do these migrants contribute to their host countries?

30th oct, and hasn't been debunked yet, libs like to be on top of those things.

The stop Soros bill was about this. NGO's and subversives helping people claim fake asylum when they're not entitled.

Human trafficking. People that live in UN supporting countries should file class action law suits against the UN for spending their money on that.

I think there's a difference between an armed group of 20,000 and people crossing our border to become warehouse and fast-food workers.
How cute. This guy thinks the Mexicans aren’t carrying knives.

Dumb people believe lots of silly things i've come to realize...

How cute. This guy thinks the Mexicans aren’t carrying knives.

Oh no, not knives! How will our military with automatic assault rifles, miniguns, mortars, and helicopters ever compete with knives?!?!

Well as long as they spend on local biznat, then should be boost to local economy.

Oh no, not knives! How will our military with automatic assault rifles, miniguns, mortars, and helicopters ever compete with knives?!?!
{<huh}

Then what do you think is so different about potential immigrants with knives pouring into European borders?

Really, my post was anti semitic? I was mocking the conspiracy theory of Soros, using an image of real event that was published in many news sites.
Some guy used a pic of the happy merchant as his CC image because his bank allowed that. I'm not implying Soros is a happy merchant, just that conspiracy theorists think that.

Back