International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
"Today’s waves of African migration are merely a prelude. Of the 2.2bn citizens added to the global population by 2050, 1.3bn will be Africans—about the size of China’s population today. And more of them will have the means to travel. Those Africans risking the trip north across the Mediterranean today are not the poorest, but those with a mobile phone to organise the trip and money to pay smugglers. Few of the Nigerians who attempt the crossing are from their country’s poor north, for example; almost all are from its wealthier south. As African countries gradually prosper, migration will surely increase, not decrease. Emmanuel Macron raised these points in a recent interview. The French president was recommending a new book, “The Rush to Europe”, published in French by Stephen Smith of Duke University, which models past international migrations like that of Mexicans into America to show that the number of Afro-Europeans (Europeans with African roots) could rise from 9m at present to between 150m and 200m by 2050, perhaps a quarter of Europe’s total population."

"Like it or not, Eurafrica is part of Europe’s demographic and cultural destiny. It is better, surely, not to ignore or reject this but to work out how to make it a success."

https://www.economist.com/europe/20...tsgrowinginterdependencewithafricacharlemagne

So... what say you, WR? How does everyone feel about the Africanisation of Europe? If Europe does have an African population of between 150 - 200 million by 2050, what do you think that will mean for Europe? How will it change it? Do you see any benefits, or negatives?

I'd especially like to hear from WR's left-wing posters, who always mock WR's right-wing posters for warning about this kind of thing happening. This article is from The Economist - a mainstream outlet - now promoting the massive flooding of Europe, by African immigrants.

Also keep in mind, this is just African immigrants. There are also large amounts of migration from the middle-east, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc etc into Europe.

There will be wars long before it happens. Some of the current EU countries will be torn apart, and multiple muslim countries will be formed in western parts of Europe. At some point, the push will meet the shove and it is really hard to predict how it all turns out.

Absolutely baffling how Euro leaders think this is a good idea

If EU citizens don't want it then vote for those that will fight it

Absolutely baffling how Euro leaders think this is a good idea

Euro leaders are firmly of the belief that diversity is a strength. Although it raises the question, if that is true, why aren't all countries scrambling & fighting with each other to see who can allow in the most immigrants, in the name of diversity (which I'm told is a strength), the same way they do for natural resources (which obviously are a strength)?

It's the best thing that could happen, the world has gone to shit since Europeans took control. Give it back to Africans to heal the Earth.

They really think that's sustainable in the long term? Where does the money come from to fund the extra infrastructure needed to house, feed, clothe and care for that many extra people in such a short amount of time? Youth unemployment is already high across Europe and automation is seemingly right round the corner. This is all a recipe for disaster.

European countries are already seeing the negative effects of just a small amount of unskilled migration, now imagine that on a wider scale. The migrant crisis already brought to the surface the fractures within the EU, mass long term migration would surely be the death knell.

What we should really be focusing on is how to stem the seemingly unstoppable population explosion forecast for Africa, or how to make Africa a more desirable location for it's future generations, because what we're seeing right now is literally 'How to ruin a prosperous continent in a few short years'.

It's the best thing that could happen, the world has gone to shit since Europeans took control. Give it back to Africans to heal the Earth.

Mathare-Valley-Slum-Kenya.jpg

#FeelTheHeal

Like what happens with all empires, kingdoms, and peoples...the Caucasian mans time of rulership and world domination is coming to end.

European countries are already seeing the negative effects of just a small amount of unskilled migration, now imagine that on a wider scale. The migrant crisis already brought to the surface the fractures within the EU, mass long term migration would surely be the death knell.

Did it ever cross your mind that.. might be the plan?

Eh, this was always a part of the vision for the pan-European types, with or without the global warming/overpopulation problems.

I say let em. It makes EU weaker and they'll be beckoning to us like the cucks that they are for help eventually. We'll gladly oblige as we take full advantage through trade.

I say let em. It makes EU weaker and they'll be beckoning to us like the cucks that they are for help eventually. We'll gladly oblige as we take full advantage through trade.

The same will happen to the USA.

Only nazis make up stuff about white people being bred out!!

Fake news!!

Macron sounds like a degenerate that is raping a girl and when she screams stop he says it's too late now, I'm already in.

Like what happens with all empires, kingdoms, and peoples...the Caucasian mans time of rulership and world domination is coming to end.
"Caucasian man's time of rulership?"
Wtf are you smoking? The KKK isn't running the world buddeh

The difference between EU and US is that US can have either left or right government. EU can only have left. Right government will break the EU.

More united Europe as it is now will never ever happen. Different countries, languages, cultures to begin with.

African exodus to Europe and Merkel welcoming hands will be the downfall of it. Mr @WhitebeltXL pointed out at my country resistance for taking those people. As man said in the video, my country DOES NOT have issue with immigrants. German, English, French, Spanish and so on are welcome. And many of them believe or not are settling down, opening businesses.

I am yet to hear about Englishman being told to pack bags and go home.

Its irresponsible left EU officials who brought this crap onto us. No one else.

Besides like I said in other thread. I be long dead before I witness any major muslim shift in Europe.

The naive open borders liberals over there will show their true colors before too long. I predict a complete 180 by many of them.

I don't focus on identity politics, I'm not a white nationalist, and I don't live in Europe. Considering those things, this basically means nothing to me at all. I am not concerned about the demographics of continents I do not live on. I am sure the people who live there will vote for the politicians that they want to serve their interests.

I don't focus on identity politics, I'm not a white nationalist, and I don't live in Europe. Considering those things, this basically means nothing to me at all. I am not concerned about the demographics of continents I do not live on. I am sure the people who live there will vote for the politicians that they want to serve their interests.

What an utterly pointless, meaningless post.

Back