International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

You're standard of living is subjective.

It's not violence and poverty if you think otherwise

<seedat>

Seriously, much could and should have been said in response to @Greoric 's post. This is not one of these things.

Even? I’ve heard nothing positive from Bosnians I know about Saudis.

I often visit Bosnia on business trips. From what I've heard, there are more and more cases of foreign settlers disturbing locals for drinking alcohol or dressing inappropriately. There is a vast difference in mentality between Bosnians and Saudis, but I guess you already know that. In any case, I believe it is a big mistake to allow those people to be settled in any European country. In Bosnia, they purchase land in the suburbs of cities and build quarters of buildings or houses, separating themselves from the start. Not a good sign for the future.

I often visit Bosnia on business trips. From what I've heard, there are more and more cases of foreign settlers disturbing locals for drinking alcohol or dressing inappropriately. There is a vast difference in mentality between Bosnians and Saudis, but I guess you already know that. In any case, I believe it is a big mistake to allow those people to be settled in any European country. In Bosnia, they purchase land in the suburbs of cities and build quarters of buildings or houses, separating themselves from the start. Not a good sign for the future.
Not just separating themselves, locals are not allowed to enter the Arab towns.

That sounds promising for future. I didn't know that. Thanks.
I’m assuming at some point they’ll get in trouble with Bosnians. They’re friendly but no the type to fuck around with too much

I’m assuming at some point they’ll get in trouble with Bosnians. They’re friendly but no the type to fuck around with too much

Serbs and Bosnian muslims are the same blood, basically the same people separated by religion. It would be poetic if in some point in future they find themselves at the same side. Hard to imagine, though. At any rate, I believe that no European country should allow their demographics to drastically change like we're seeing now.

Bosnia is delightful to visit. Safe for tourists, beautiful nature. Biggest problem is it’s being bought up by Saudis.

Do you know how that came to be? Hint nato and efforts to stick it to serbia helped that.

Some soldiers. Just like some natives wanted to become more like the white man. The grass is greener on the other side to some people. That's just human nature, as is clinging onto bits of greater truths and amplifying them at the expense of the whole in order to satisfy a need to appear to be right. People love to indulge their delusions.

Historians said that the natives didn't want to assimilate, only the Europeans..

I don't think so, geography plays a large role. The US will have a large mestizo population but I don't see Africans growing too much.

Air planes, dude. Air planes. The USA WILL be flooded with immigrants from all around the world.

Overpopulation & squalor is not "how humans survived to get where they are" you dummy.

Yes, it was. Humans survived because of big tribes of people to help build towns and communities. Don't know why you so mad lol

Yes, it was. Humans survived because of big tribes of people to help build towns and communities. Don't know why you so mad lol

Humans survived because of intelligence, not overpopulation & squalor. The current state of the world due to overpopulation is something humans have never had to deal with before.

There are humans still living in hunter-gatherer cultures today, so they survived just fine not living in towns or other large communities.

You're a very stupid person.

Historians said that the natives didn't want to assimilate, only the Europeans..
Are you saying cultural exchanges only go one way? That cultural appropriation is due to melanin deficiency? Well, shit. Clearly I was wrong. Should have known as Dances With Wolves is one of my favourite movies.

Humans survived because of intelligence, not overpopulation & squalor. The current state of the world due to overpopulation is something humans have never had to deal with before.

There are humans still living in hunter-gatherer cultures today, so they survived just fine not living in towns or other large communities.

You're a very stupid person.

You're the name caller, which actually makes you unintelligent lol.

You're the name caller, which actually makes you unintelligent lol.

The only unintelligent person here is the one who believes the survival of man was due to overpopulation & squalor.

Back