International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

Well there are already like 400 million 'liberal' subhumans in Europe. How about taking care of that problem then the governments might stop doing the wrong thing 100% of the time.

It’s a shame the whites have other priorities in life other than thinking about their dicks or they could just try to out breed them.

There is still no over population now

Look at the traffic in any major city to see how stupid what you just said is.

do you know we could build up, down ??

<LikeReally5>{<huh}

I think they did a study where everyone in the united states could live in Texas with their own home...

Yeah, and the conditions would be absolutely atrocious.

You originally said that overpopulation & squalor are the reasons "humans survived to get where we are". Now you're saying that overpopulation doesn't exist. Make your mind up.

You sound scared lol.

{<huh}

Well there are already like 400 million 'liberal' subhumans in Europe. How about taking care of that problem then the governments might stop doing the wrong thing 100% of the time.

Bro genocide is so progressive

It already is. Upside down population pyramid, incoming...

Population_pyramid_of_China_2016.png

And Indians, due to their extreme racism, xenophobia & tribalism will NEVER allow the type of immigration Europe has allowed.

They won't even be able to maintain, when losing 300,000 - 1,000,000 per year.

Point is though, they are successfully keeping immigrants out - because they don't allow them in. It's really THAT simple. Amazing, I know.

But it could be more diverse. And if diversity is a strength, they should be welcoming it. Not many Muslims in South America. And I don't see masses of Africans being allowed to migrate there (yes, I know, many South American countries already have a lot of black folk, but why not allow in more, newer immigrants?)

Still going with this spectacularly dumb argument, eh?

AIR. PLANES. YOU. DUMB. FUCK.

They can cross oceans. Didn't you know?

Who said anything about Tokyo? We're talking about Japan as a whole. There are entire depopulated villages & towns in Japan. They can go there, just like German towns & villages have had loads of third world immigrants dumped on them.

Yes there are.

UK population density, per square mile: 704
Japan population density, per square mile: 865

You've argued that it's impossible to prevent this transformation... so why even bother trying? You're contradicting yourself.

Air travel is dirt cheap today. And the vast majority of third world immigrants Europe has taken over the past few decades have arrived via air travel. I ain't silly, but you're REALLY fucking stupid.

But they can get a plane. Just like the vast majority of third world immigrants into Europe over the past few decades hopped on a plane. But you're not aware of that.

Again, it's only "inevitable" if you ALLOW it to happen. Your arguments are so feeble.

Immigration doesn't do shit to help anything and only causes more problems. NOW, you change the culture and make everyone realise what is going to happen if they don't move back towards a conservative, family value culture. Materialism, individualism & hedonism have a short lifespan. The only way to sustain a country is to have a socially conservative culture.

Like I said, Japan is losing at least 300,000 people per year, but it's not allowing immigrants in. Third world immigrants don't do SHIT to save a country's economy in the modern world. Stop being materialistic and go back to traditional family values and you'll be fine. Simple.

Of course the fertility rate will go back above 2.0 if they embrace traditional family values and stop being materialistic, individualistic hedonists. Stop saying it can't be done when it quite clearly can be done. Let people know that if they don't do this, their country will be transformed into Africa, and it'll give them extra incentive.

You do realise ancient Greece & Rome had these same fertility rate problems, yes? People stopped having enough children and their populations eventually declined. Well why aren't they extinct now? Because eventually their fertility rates DID go back up, above replacement. Of course it can be done. Don't be so ridiculous.

ROFL at thinking Africa's high fertility rate isn't due to religion, lack of education (especially for women) & culture. You are so fucking dumb. lol

every country has gone through this process. every one.

I already told you, even in African cities, women have shit loads of kids. Farming does play some role, but that's not the only reason. Religion, culture & poor education are the biggest influences. Get educated, dummy.

One generation? ROFL it's taking A LOT more than just that... BECAUSE OF RELIGION, LACK OF EDUCATION & CULTURE. Africans think of each child as 'a gift from god'... so they just keep on having children, because god keeps on giving.

You don't even know what I meant by "Because they are liberal, individualist, feminist & materialistic (worshipping money)". lol

This'll be my last reply to you. You're a real fucking dumb ass. A special kinda stupid.

Raising a child in the West is that expensive ONLY if you want to spoil him/her. This is a well known fact.

It's not a luxury LOL what the FUCK are you talking about? Fuck it, don't bother answering, I'm not even gonna bother reading your reply to me.

We don't have an industrialised economy you idiot. It's post-industrial. And failure to go back to traditional family values will mean total collapse. You're an apathetic, defeatist, depressed leftist, so of course you view things this way.

It doesn't cost that much to raise a child you moron. lol

Who said anything about 8 kids? 2 or 3 is fine. You're stupid.

Immigrants can only move to places they're allowed into. If they're not allowed in, they won't move there. It's so simple to understand but you have so much trouble with it.

And India doesn't even try to attract immigrants. And when it becomes prosperous, it STILL won't. Because diversity is shit.

But that's NOT how third worlders have migrated to Europe, so your argument is INVALID.

No, I'm not stupid... but you are. You think Britain & Ireland have taken in third world immigrants who have arrived on boat? ROFLMFAO! The vast majority of them have arrived by AIR PLANE you MORON. And no, you can't "float on a piece of foam" from Britain to Ireland. The Irish Sea is very dangerous.

You're dumb. Very dumb.

Stop comparing Irish immigration to the USA 100+ years ago to third world immigration into Europe today. The USA back then was underdeveloped & underpopulated. The Irish BUILT the USA. Third world immigrants are building SHIT in Europe today. Europe is merely importing a permanent underclass.

And it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

That was due to military conquest, not mass immigration therefore is in no way comparable to what is happening today with Europe. Mongols & Chinese are a lot closer racially & culturally than Africans (and other third worlders) & Europeans.

Evidence needed.

Nothing to do with mass immigration. Stop making yourself look like such a dumb ass.

Any multi-ethnic states in Europe after WW2 didn't include masses of third world immigrants, so AGAIN, your argument is invalid.

You said you can't do anything to stop it, so why even try? You're contradicting yourself. Seriously, you must have an IQ below 70.

Putting words in my mouth because you have no solid arguments. When have I ever mentioned anything about a "pure culture"? Answer: never. I am talking about preventing the total transformation of an entire continent, demographically, culturally, religiously & politically, due to the mass migration of tens (possibly hundreds) of millions of poor, third world migrants.

Don't bother replying, because I ain't gonna read it.

Whelp another liberal being owned by logic/common sense.

I’m starting to believe that these liberals don’t even believe what they are saying . They just want to fight. I mean he’s trying to fucking argue the good that can come out of 100’s of millions of 3rd world Africans being dumped on a country as being beneficial . He can’t actually possibly believe that?

I almost wonder if you're trolling. Hold on.

So? An hour has passed. More than enough time to read the ship manuscript that clearly shows Jacobite rebels being led to the Americas. More than enough time view their skin color descriptions. Did you read the other source that shows King Charles' skin color? Have you verified the legitimacy of the sources? Address my concerns.

@Amerikuracana Get back here and address the sources I posted. I took the time to upload them, and bookmark them for you. The least you can do is read them. Address my arguments.

@Amerikuracana Get back here and address the sources I posted. I took the time to upload them, and bookmark them for you. The least you can do is read them. Address my arguments.

Are you the black people throughout Europe guy? The black kings in Scotland? No. No black kings or nobility was shipped to America to be slaves, out of Scotland. There would be traces of their presence in present day scots. I'm sticking with the science, and the fact that this would be common knowledge, if it were true. I might look at your sources, I might not.

Did you even look at the sources I posted?
You guys asked for sources and I provided them, even book marked them for you. One is from Harvard. The other is a historical record you can research yourself. Both clearly describe the Jacobites as black. The Harvard doc. is a slave ship manifest.[/QUOTE

Lmao, wE WuZs KANGZ & sHiEt

Could you provide us with a verse or a quote? I would be more than willing to hear you out on this claim.

@Bald1 @bushman505 @Pessimystic @Greoric

Thomas Jefferson letter to John Adams in 1812

"...You ask if there is any book that pretends to give any account of the traditions of the Indians, or how one can acquire an idea of them? Some scanty accounts of their traditions, but fuller of their customs and characters are given us by most of the early travellers among them. These you know were chiefly French. Lafitau, among them, and Adair an Englishman, have written on this subject...."

"...Adair too had his kink. He believed all the Indians of American to be descended from the Jews: the same laws, usages; rites and ceremonies, the same sacrifices, priests, prophets, fasts and festivals, almost the same religion, and that they all spoke Hebrew...."

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl214.php

61zA27gOecL.jpg

James Adair lived amongst the American Indians for 40yrs from 1735-1775. After 40yrs he wrote a book describing the Indians and noted that their entire way of living was by keeping the Law as presented in Deuteronomy. Their laws, customs, habits, dress, language, ect. Everything was like that of the Jews of the Bible. Christopher Columbus and other explorers came here specifically looking for the lost tribes.

Don't call me black. Don't call me Native American. Don't call me African American.....I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Now, soul searching time. If my forefathers were the Hebrew Israelites and my people are the chosen ones...then who are you? And what land are you currently occupying? And what does the Bible say about those who mistreat the Most High's people?

Last edited:

"...I searched for the truth since my youth
And went to church since birth, but it wasn't worth the loot
That I was paying, plus the praying
I didn't like staying 'cuz of busy-bodies and dizzy hotties
That the preacher had souped up with lies
Had me cooped up lookin' at loot, butt, and thighs
Durin' the service, he swallowed up the poor
And after they heard this, they wallowed on the floor
But I ignored, and explored my history that was untold
And watched mysteries unfold..
."

"...Does it pay to be deaf, dumb and blind?
From a slave we was kept from the mind
And from the caves he crept from behind
And what he gave, was the sect of the swine

When the Bible, it condemned the pig..."

"...I studied till my eyes was swollen, and only arose when
I found out that we were the chosen"

"...Before I converted, I was perverted, and knowledge was asserted
The study of wisdom, I preferred it
The understanding, it gave me mental freedom
I even learnt Caucasians were really the Tribe of Edam
The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia
And uhh, the second son of Pope Alexander
The Sixth of Rome, and once the picture was shown
That's how the devils tricked my dome
I prophesied to save a man, but no one gave a damn
For my nation, the seed of Abraham
Blessed with the tongue of Hebrew
Now we're strung on needles, and some are plungin' evils..."

"...You ask if there is any book that pretends to give any account of the traditions of the Indians, or how one can acquire an idea of them? Some scanty accounts of their traditions, but fuller of their customs and characters are given us by most of the early travellers among them. These you know were chiefly French. Lafitau, among them, and Adair an Englishman, have written on this subject...."

"...Adair too had his kink. He believed all the Indians of American to be descended from the Jews: the same laws, usages; rites and ceremonies, the same sacrifices, priests, prophets, fasts and festivals, almost the same religion, and that they all spoke Hebrew...."

http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl214.php

61zA27gOecL.jpg

James Adair lived amongst the American Indians for 40yrs from 1735-1775. After 40yrs he wrote a book describing the Indians and noted that their entire way of living was by keeping the Law as presented in Deuteronomy. Their laws, customs, habits, dress, language, ect. Everything was like that of the Jews of the Bible. Christopher Columbus and other explorers came here specifically looking for the lost tribes.

Don't call me black. Don't call me Native American. Don't call me African American.....I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Now, soul searching time. If my forefathers were the Hebrew Israelites and my people are the chosen ones...then who are you? And what land are you currently occupying? And what does the Bible say about those who mistreat the Most High's people?
???
hair-on-fire.jpg

@TheComebackKid Do you believe genetic tests can broadly distinguish what continents people came from?

I think you have to take those kinds of ancestry tests with a grain of salt. Not only is the methodology is flawed but these companies don't even share their data for the rest of us to look over and verify.

61zA27gOecL.jpg

tenor.gif

There are no lost tribes. You’re just a black dude. Nothing wrong with being black.

I think you have to take those kinds of ancestry tests with a grain of salt. Not only is the methodology is flawed but these companies don't even share their data for the rest of us to look over and verify.

Do you still believe in a flat earth? I'm just wondering, I haven't seen your posts in a while, are you a Black Israelite now?

Why would they share data with anybody other than the person who paid them?

Do you still believe in a flat earth? I'm just wondering, I haven't seen your posts in a while, are you a Black Israelite now?

I'm not sure what shape the earth is as I go back and forth. I am not a Black Israelite...just a descendant of the people of the Book. The Black Israelites strike me as a bunch of hateful power rangers who are more focused on revenge and self exultation than serving the Most High.

And I'm pretty certain those fair skinned fellows over in the middle east are a bunch of fakers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back