Even Bisping does not believe GSP.

LamaIronFist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In order to keep his so-called legacy intact, GSP took a strange rout to pump up The Count... saying that the Count is the top guy out there, etc. Bisping is laughing at this as he knows GSP is bullshitting all the way. Bisping is just a Matt Serra, a tough journeyman who found gold while peeing in the mud.

As a grey wolf who has identified a weaker elk, it is very clear that GSP has seen some serious holes in Bisping's game (does not take a genius.) Funny to see GSP praising Bisping time after time while Bisping tells him flat out: "George, the only reason you want to face me is because you see some weakness in my game."

George is a bit robotic in the media these days compared with the over the top guys like Connor and Bisping but he has 9-10 belts for a reason. Can't see BIsping doing much on the ground with GSP. Bisping's striking is getting a bit better but it's not like he is a wizard like Anderson at his peak.

Will root for old George. I am pretty sure he will find a way to win. Chael says that when the do BJJ, it's impossible for him to get out of there as even if GSP is 25 pounds smaller, Chael says he feels GSP is like 300 pounds. The Count is a tough cat to keep down but he has not faced super wrestlers like Weidman either.

In order to keep his so-called legacy intact, GSP took a strange rout to pump up The Count... saying that the Count is the top guy out there, etc. Bisping is laughing at this as he knows GSP is bullshitting all the way. Bisping is just a Matt Serra, a tough journeyman who found gold while peeing in the mud.

As a grey wolf who has identified a weaker elk, it is very clear that GSP has seen some serious holes in Bisping's game (does not take a genius.) Funny to see GSP praising Bisping time after time while Bisping tells him flat out: "George, the only reason you want to face me is because you see some weakness in my game."

George is a bit robotic in the media these days compared with the over the top guys like Connor and Bisping but he has 9-10 belts for a reason. Can't see BIsping doing much on the ground with GSP. Bisping's striking is getting a bit better but it's not like he is a wizard like Anderson at his peak.

Will root for old George. I am pretty sure he will find a way to win. Chael says that when the do BJJ, it's impossible for him to get out of there as even if GSP is 25 pounds smaller, Chael says he feels GSP is like 300 pounds. The Count is a tough cat to keep down but he has not faced super wrestlers like Weidman either.

I am interested to see how Georges handles Mike. On the feet will GSP be faster then Mike? I do expect GSP to score some TDs but can he land any GnP/maintain top control?

I hope GSP wins. I can't see him beating many others at 185 though. That division is super stacked.

Bisping doesn't care. He got his money fight. He loses, he wins. He wins, he wins. I think George will win a decision.

you know is kinda funny, it's like their punching styles are the opposite of each other. bisping never used to commit to his punches, but learned to latter in his career. gsp forgot how to commit to his punches after serra beat him.

The count is just the tougher guy, he's bigger, packs more punch and has stayed active.

GSP (I'm not a fan) all due respect because the man has an argument for GOAT, but he looked on the decline on his way out, I just don't see him using that same game plan and style after a layoff and it working out.

I do agree it's the easiest fight for him to take at the moment

Bisping sounds like your typical 10 year old stupid kid that likes to fuck around with other classmates. He is so bad at trash talking that its even more cringeworthy than Gsp talking about fighting as if it was aeronautical engieneering. His broken english doesnt help much too. Awful trashtalk by both. Conor bless.

Back