Even Chevron Admits Man Made Climate Change is Real

Lets be real about climate change here, but unless youve done real research and eliminated all the benefits in your life that require the burning of fossle fuels then you are just throwing a tempertantrum about climate change but are in no real hurry to solve the problem beyond throwing your temper tantrum

It still boggles my mind that so many believe that we should do nothing or still cling to the notion that we need "more research ".

Ok...lets agree to more research , how about in the mean time we act as if it is real...and take steps to mitigate it...

If it turns out to be a hoax or false alarm, great ....

If it isn't a hoax....then great we were prepared .

We are doing something about it. Every year we get more efficient energy.

Funny seeing all the liberals bitch and whine saying everyone else is killing the environment as they drive their cars, heat their houses etc...

Why is it so hard to believe for people? It is not like science in West saying men can become women, everyone is gay, trans are not mental illness, all race equal, iq not exist which conflict with everyone opinion outside West.

All around world it make sense to say and notice that humans from pollute environment can hurt earth and make planet heat up from gasses in sky.

To me carbon gas in sky make earth heat up that obvious.

But they say C02 is so good for the trees hahahaha.

It still boggles my mind that so many believe that we should do nothing or still cling to the notion that we need "more research ".

Ok...lets agree to more research , how about in the mean time we act as if it is real...and take steps to mitigate it...

If it turns out to be a hoax or false alarm, great ....

If it isn't a hoax....then great we were prepared .

Because its hard to change the way we do business I believ in the Man made global warming/Climactic changes but I just can't see how can most countries do something about it.

I love my AC and I dont want to pay extra for the electricity, or I want my meat cheap.
Il

You are right though that there should be something done about it hopefully the solution can make things cheaper not more expensive.

We are doing something about it. Every year we get more efficient energy.

Funny seeing all the liberals bitch and whine saying everyone else is killing the environment as they drive their cars, heat their houses etc...

Such a dumb point.

People (in the aggregate, usually via the market) respond to incentives, which can be provided via government.

That's what liberals argue for.

The term climate change was in use as early as the 1970s when Exxon carried out their own research into the matter.

Exxon1.png

Exxon2.png

Exxon3.png
<{you!}>

Such a dumb point.

People (in the aggregate, usually via the market) respond to incentives, which can be provided via government.

That's what liberals argue for.

Always wanting the government to do everything for you...

What's stopping these liberals from investing in solar energy?

Worldwide that's a problem, but in North America, it's just the people you'd want to drown anyways.
Yeah, as a liberal, I hate the elites, the rich, the educated, the innovators, the economically productive. I wish we just had Middle America where everyone can get by on unskilled jobs because rent is so low and the culture consists of putting the American flag on everything. So I have no issue with the East and West coast being swallowed up. Fuck Hawaii too.

actually, it's getting to the point where it's obvious we know WAY more about human induced climate change than we do about natural climate change. Until we have a real grasp on natural climate swings, both gradual and catastrophic, we really don't have any sort of reference point for the planets resiliency against out own intrusion.

Worldwide that's a problem, but in North America, it's just the people you'd want to drown anyways.
Clear example of a sick individual. Would be a shame to see you get doxxed.

No shit man-made climate change is real. Anybody can turn on a tv or operate a computer and see this. The issue has always been "Global Warming" vs "Global Cooling". Depending on what data and climate model you are viewing you will either come to the conclusion that the Earth is warming or moving towards its next ice age. I'm not educated enough on environmental studies to make a truly informed decision.

Back