Ever find anything buried?

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ever find anything remotely interesting buried underground?

When I was a kid my dog use to dig big holes. My Dad would let me join him with a shovel. He and I dug a massive hole (more wide then deep) in the backyard. When I got about 4 feet down I found a vintage ball peen hammer. Like these:

s-l300.jpg

Man I thought I was Indiana Jones. Dad made me stop digging when he got home and was like “WTF?!! I didn’t mean tear up the whole backyard!”

But still a fond memory. Anyone else find anything buried?

Last edited:
I saw 2 dudes bury something on a roundabout from a hotel window. Went down there later and dug up something in a plastic bag. It was just over 6 ounces of average/poor quality hashish. I made like £250 and had a supply of back up smoke for a while.

I saw 2 dudes bury something on a roundabout from a hotel window. Went down there later and dug up something in a plastic bag. It was just over 6 ounces of average/poor quality hashish. I made like £250 and had a supply of back up smoke for a while.
Finally found you, mother fucker.

Was digging around a small mound of dirt outside of Fort Irwin back in 2014. Dug up a Pepsi can from the 1980s. The old logo brought back memories.

When I was a kid I found nunchuks buried in back yard. They were just homemade crappy ones, but still a neat find.

A gun when I was around 7 years old. We called some older guy from our building over because we didn't know what to do. He took it and saying he would give the gun to the police. Many years later the guy still had the gun in his house.

I dig holes but not to find anything. I dig holes to help @sub_thug finish his "odd jobs".

One time we were digging a hole and came upon one of our past errr assignments. Can you believe it? Man, we sure had egg on our faces that day

<{chips}>

Last edited:
Never found anything buried, but I did find in the woods by my house what I can only assume was a homeless campground. There are grocery stores within walking distance, so what these bums did was load up 3-4 full carts of shit and steal it. I'm talking silverware, knives, plates, cups, food, even cheap jewelry. Thousands of dollars worth of grocery store shit only homeless people would need. There were also several tents but the weird thing is, all the tents were destroyed. It looked like the site had been absolutely wrecked by someone for some reason. I showed some friends the site and we all took the liberty of stealing some shit for ourselves and then bounced before they came back.

We have a few open patches in our yard and our dog finds stuff there all the time. Pieces of wire, pill bottles, pieces of bone. I'm seriously concerned she's going to dig up a murder victim one day.

Thousands of dollars worth of grocery store shit only homeless people would need. There were also several tents but the weird thing is, all the tents were destroyed. It looked like the site had been absolutely wrecked by someone for some reason. I showed some friends the site and we all took the liberty of stealing some shit for ourselves and then bounced before they came back.
You sound are homeless

nah, but metal detectors look cool. maybe someday when i retire from posting int eh maybery ill settle down on some beach in the carribiean and look in the sand for berryd treasure

My penis in OP’s mom’s a-hole

You’re the second person to claim to have buried something in my mother’s elderly bum. Not even original in this short thread....

Last edited:
After I bought my land, I was digging the water lines and found a spot with several bones. They weren't big, maybe the size of a cat, or raccoon. The area I was digging was the front yard to the old ranch house that was abandoned back in the 80's, so I'm guessing I found Mittens grave site.

Ever find anything remotely interesting buried underground?

When I was a kid my dog use to dig big holes. My Dad would let me join him with a shovel. He and I dug a massive hole (more wide then deep) in the backyard. When I got about 4 feet down I found a vintage ball peen hammer. Like these:

s-l300.jpg

Man I thought I was Indiana Jones. Dad made me stop digging when he got home and was like “WTF?!! I didn’t mean tear up the whole backyard!”

But still a fond memory. Anyone else find anything buried?

You sound poor.

I'm an avid metal detectorist.

I've found all manner of silver and a couple gold coins over the years. Tons of silver, gold, platinum, and palladium jewelry. Arrowheads, silver shoe buckles, Civil War era munitions, etc.

Never found anything just some old bottles

Back