Ever had your ass thoroughly kicked?

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Look, we know you are on Sherdog and that you’re a certified badass who has been in a copious number of street fights and that you’ve won virtually every one in impressive fashion and that the other guy always started it. We have heard these stories.

So, ever got your ass just beat down? Did you deserve it?

Me: In 6th grade a kid kicked my basketball. I told him to go get it. He and his friends did the most organized bullying I’ve ever seen. The biggest one grabbed me and the rest stood in a single file line and punched me one-by-one. About 12 kids. Afterwards I walked away and I admit it, I cried like a bitch.

But I didn’t deserve it. I know that now. I know that.

Lol all the time. Everyone got their ass beat in my neighborhood. You were just happy they didn't shoot.

It took 13 kids to kick my ass.

I only got in like 2 fights growing up. I bit a bully in like 1st grade, and won, then hit a white gangsta with a liver punch in 10th grade, and won.

As an adult, yes. I got sucker punched behind the ear by a guy I asked to stop yelling at his girlfriend so loud. It sent me to queer street, and he followed up with like 7 or 8 shots to me when I was downed before I saw my cousin put him in a plum and ko him with a knee.

Acting like a hotshot when I first started boxing in the gym gave me a terrible beating. I probably took 15 punch combos HARD at least 10 times over like 20 minutes. Luckily I learned after once, and stopped acting like a dipshit.

Gym beat downs count? I don't think I walked out of a sparring session for the first few years without a pretty serious headache. I pretty much showed up one night a week to get my ass kicked.

Ive lost fights for sure.

Ive never been flat out knocked out cold though. I hope to avoid that the rest of my life

I was sucker punched while arguing with someone by their friend and then after I dropped the lot of them started kicking, stomping, and punching me to the back of the head. Never been out cold but I'll be damned if I wasn't close after that. I was so wobbly and pissed off afterwards. That shit sucked.
I'm by no means a large guy either. Two of the four easily outweighed me.

Can honestly say I’ve never had my ass kicked. I probably deserved it more than once but I just didn’t get into fights.

Was in 1 fight my entire life. Couple kids told another kid I was talking shit about his mom(I wasn’t) and he came up and got in my face and did the whole ‘you talkin bout my mom’ routine. He punched me in my face, we wrestled, i got on top of him, hit him once in the face, and then choked the shit out of him. Like both hands on the throat, thumbs crushing adams apple deal. I asked him if he was done, we said truce, and then shook hands. We actually became good friends afterwards and joked about it later on.

My older brother used to beat the shit out of me from time to time when we were young.

One time he punched me before I could even put down my bowl of cereal. Dropped me in a heap of shit - although, to my credit, it didn't put me out. Never been hit like that since.

My older brother used to beat the shit out of me from time to time when we were young.

One time he punched me before I could even put down my bowl of cereal. Dropped me in a heap of shit - although, to my credit, it didn't put me out. Never been hit like that since.

I've been hit by a few pro-boxers and a ton of ammy kickboxers and by far the hardest punch I've ever felt was when a friend of mine hit me with an overhand right on my left shoulder while I was sitting down at an arcade when we were 15ish. It shook my entire body and it felt like I was being shot not punched. I'm pretty sure that kid could of been a seriously decent knockout artist if he trained for a couple of years.

well, not on the street or anything, but my big brother kicked my ass a couple of times to set me straight, i was a pretty nasty punk teenager, and it worked, also trained karate shotokan all the way from elementary school until i finished highschool and alot of people kicked my ass there.

Look, we know you are on Sherdog and that you’re a certified badass who has been in a copious number of street fights and that you’ve won virtually every one in impressive fashion and that the other guy always started it. We have heard these stories.

So, ever got your ass just beat down? Did you deserve it?

Me: In 6th grade a kid kicked my basketball. I told him to go get it. He and his friends did the most organized bullying I’ve ever seen. The biggest one grabbed me and the rest stood in a single file line and punched me one-by-one. About 12 kids. Afterwards I walked away and I admit it, I cried like a bitch.

But I didn’t deserve it. I know that now. I know that.
I was out running with a teammate(HS football) and a car rolled up, six dudes jumped out, yelled something retarded like "its blood on you" and proceeded to beat me bloody for 10-15 minutes. My friend got away when I tackled the guy who jumped on him. They then broke my legs when they ran me over with their shitty car.

I was 16.

Got jumped downtown because this dipshit I used to hang out with always had to start fights with people. Stopped hanging out with people like that after. Him and another friend of mine tag teamed a hooker raw and went back to his house after. He fell asleep and my friend had sex with his sister. He beat the shit out of my friend and he stopped coming around

Last edited:
Never been gotten my ass kicked but really haven’t been in many fights. Though my brother, my buddy, and myself got into a fight at a rogan and ari show in the Chicago theater about 4 years ago which then continued outside on state street , down the street across lake st and then back towards the thrleater.

I got beat up in the second grade and then me and a buddy got jumped by 12 hood rats and I got smashed in the face with a motorcycle helmet. There's an ebb and flow to these things, I channeled my rage into other avenues and I can honestly say, I've done more damage to others than they have to me.

I was out running with a teammate(HS football) and a car rolled up, six dudes jumped out, yelled something retarded like "its blood on you" and proceeded to beat me bloody for 10-15 minutes. My friend got away when I tackled the guy who jumped on him. They then broke my legs when they ran me over with their shitty car.

I was 16.
god damn, man.

I was 16.

Jeez man. It's a really fucked up world.

Did they end up doing time?

god damn, man.
Lowest part was when I saw a guy coming to help, I reached out and he took my watch.

And I had shit myself, so I was caked in blood and shit.

Back