Ever work in a fast food joint?

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Any Sherdoggies ever work in a fast food joint? Any pros or cons about working?

My Freshman year in college I worked at A&W. Saved a ton of money eating at work and taking food home after my shift.

Worked at a KFC for years. Hated it. Worst job ever and I've worked at a call center before too.

McDonald's. Worst month of my life.

I worked at McDonalds for a month during a summer in my teens. Never again.

KFC for a year or so. Getting a gig washing dishes at the Chinese restaurant was a big step up.

Yup, worked dishwashing and janitorial at a fish and chips joint in HS. Hard and unrewarding. Made me hate seafood for a bit, and the smell would never wash off.

A bakery was the closest thing I've ever worked fast food related. Wasn't too bad at the time.

Boston market and Taco Bell when I was a youngster. BM was actually not bad. Nice people, easy work, and I didn't feel so bad giving people the food we made, as it isn't so bad.

Toxic Hell was horrible, and probably the worst job I ever had, outside of doing day labor for awhile.

KFC for a year or so. Getting a gig washing dishes at the Chinese restaurant was a big step up.

Whaddup fellow dirty bird cohort. Did you ever pick up dropped chicken off the floor and put it back in the tray?

35e9376e-0607-4a26-a519-fdc74787ab72.png

I've never worked in one, but I imagine it has its perks.

1780_10151794380569705_877496936_n.jpg

Nope. My high school job was scraping blood off the floor of a butcher shop meat locker.

Even better... I worked at a movie theater in high school. Free movies whenever I wanted. Screenings... saw movies a week before it came out. Free popcorn and soda.

Even had a few movie premiers there. It was a great high school job.

Back