Every Take-Two game will have microtransactions from now on

Nonsense. As long as they regulate the microtransaction and loot boxes/gambling only this shouldn't be a problem. If you let corporations do whatever they want they will run roughshod over consumers cause capitalism.

Just look at net neutrality for a modern example.

Exactly if that's all they do basically we have to trust that the government wont overreach. I prefer the current model. Things aren't out of control when it comes to DLC and the companies that have tried to overreach are paying for it financially. There is no crisis right now that we need to the government to step in.

Exactly if that's all they do basically we have to trust that the government wont overreach. I prefer the current model. Things aren't out of control when it comes to DLC and the companies that have tried to overreach are paying for it financially. There is no crisis right now that we need to the government to step in.

I kind of think there is. EA has been shoving this crap as far back as I can remember as 2012 with Mass Effect 3. Hated the loot boxes then and have ever since. It seems like every game now coming out has this crap. Even racing games like Forza 7 and NFS Payback. Like que???

Ah yes, the company that ruined Battleborn and Evolve from day 1.

Don't buy their games.

Simple.

Back