every top 10 mw will smoke the entire lhw roster

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
What a shitty division lhw is right now
every top 10 mw >guys like volkan, shogun, smith larifi,anderson, osp

I agree LHW is in a bad place, but most MW’s get taken out by LHW top 10.

I don't know about EVERY, but yeah, LHW and HW are really lacking in the talent pool at present time.

every top 10 mw >guys like volkan, shogun, smith larifi,anderson, osp
Wrong

You really think guys like Yoel or Rockhold almost kill themselves to make 185 just for the fun of it?

Wrong

You really think guys like Yoel or Rockhold almost kill themselves to make 185 just for the fun of it?
well rockhold is moving to lhw right now yoel maybe too

You think Whitaker would beat Gus?
yes I think he could, gustaffson is not that great, he is only tall and have descent boxing, whitakker is way faster has great punching power, he can take him out, yoel too, adesanya will put a clinic on gus, weidman has a good chance too, paulo costa if learn some head movement

Jones, DC or Gus literally run through the whole division's top 10 in one night

yes I think he could, gustaffson is not that great, he is only tall and have descent boxing, whitakker is way faster has great punching power, he can take him out, yoel too, adesanya will put a clinic on gus, weidman has a good chance too, paulo costa if learn some head movement

Would Whitaker beat Jones and DC also? Or why do you think they had so hard time to beat Gus? Is it a match up thing?

Gus easily beats everyone at 185 save Romero. His reach wins him a decision over Yoel but he could find himself falling to sleep by Romero's deceptive lull his opponents then pounce.

His hands are as good as anyone at 185, if not better and is 6'5 with an 81" reach to utilize it.

Don't worry, Luke will move up and Make LHW Great Again.

Back