every top 10 mw will smoke the entire lhw roster

Adesanya looks great fighting shorter guys with shorter reaches, isn't going to be the same with Gus. Jones is a more well rounded version of Adesanya and he struggled with Gus.

He has also lost twice to Alex Periera in Kickboxing who is also 6'4. Israel like Jones style is based on being able to move in space outside their opponent's range and are masters of doing it. However in the rare occasion they have to fight a similar build of opponent, they are forced to fight in their opponent's range which throws them off balance.

Last edited:
Would Whitaker beat Jones and DC also? Or why do you think they had so hard time to beat Gus? Is it a match up thing?
jon jones is a proved cheater, if he return we dont know how will be after a long time

i mean... are we considering dc a lhw for the sake of this discussion?

regardless, lhw and hw are weak as fuck. the bellator grandpa tournament is starting to look deeper than the ufc's roster.

It's sad,but it'll be exciting again at some point.That's just how it is.

It'll be good to get Krylov back. Also I thought Rakic looked fantastic on the prelims, he looks like one to keep an eye on. If I were the UFC I'd try and get Jiri Prochazka away from Rizin too.

I think the UFC fucked up letting guys like Bader & Davies go before the next generation of fighters came through. It's maybe the only division where you could put together 10 fighters outside the UFC who might be as good as the top 10 in the UFC.

gus is overrated for god sake!

lol a guy who you could argue beat the best fighter of all time, and gave the current champ champ all he could handle is overrated? Okay buddy keep dreaming. He smokes any lhw or mw not named Jones or DC "for God's sake" ! Oh and on your comment about Whittaker beating him LOLZ. Whittaker is tough love his style gus would maul him.

Oh and Whittaker is not a one strike knockout puncher, who has he ever stiffed with one shot?

Back