Everybody counting Max out but...

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not long ago, Aldo wanted to move up and fight Khabib. And a lot of people thought, and probably still think he has a chance against Khabib. Max smashed Aldo twice, but i bet these same people think Max has no chance.

Discuss

Last edited:
Styles make fights. Aldo has the best TDD defense in MMA history, with the exception of maybe Prime BJ Penn or GSP, so that's what made the Khabib fight interesting.

Jose's (prime Jose, and maybe even current Jose) skillset matches up pretty much perfectly to give Khabib a very, very tough fight. I just think he's a bit too small to make it happen.

I'm not counting Max out, either, but I'd give Aldo a better chance than Holloway.

I'm not counting Max out I think Max is a more dangerous fight than Tony was. Max is the better striker who controls distance much better. As far as Tony his chances were pretty much slim Max has just as much if not more of a chance to beat Khabib. We all know Tony was going to lose anyways

Not long ago, Aldo wanted to move up and fight Khabib. And a lot of people thought, and probably still think he has a chance against Khabib. Max smashed Aldo twice, but i bet these same people think Max has no chance.

Discuss

Discuss
Everybody has NOT counted him out, some have and some haven't.

Aldo would die fighting Khabib.

How so? I see no evidence his TDD and scrambling ability have declined. He has a way better chance of keeping it standing than Tony does. He's probably one of the hardest fights for Khabib in either division.

How so? I see no evidence his TDD and scrambling ability have declined. He has a way better chance of keeping it standing than Tony does. He's probably one of the hardest fights for Khabib in either division.

Mma math is how I determine things.

I'm not counting Max out I think he has a small chance at winning. The reason people thought Aldo matched up better is because his legendary TDD combined with his speed and striking.

I really hope Max’s ankle is at least 90% because he can’t afford to have sub optimal TDD. If his mobility is at his normal level he could make this interesting on the feet, but I still think khabib is gonna put a hurting on him.

Discuss

Who exactly was saying Aldo would have a chance against Khabib? Nice strawman, mixed win mmath though.

Back