{<jordan}
jfjmv5.jpg

nf1t9e.jpg

2yzaqys.gif

2s6lvf8.gif

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@LouisBolanos

are you guys turds or tards? by similar striking styles he means obvious karate base adaptation to one extent or another. Mcgregor obviously adopted a bit of a karate style stance training with gunnar

GSP - shotokan
Liddell - kempo
Wonder boy - kempo/fancy long pants
Cejudo - trained karate for mm fight
Machida - shotokan
GSP is kyokushin not shotokan.

are you guys turds or tards? by similar striking styles he means obvious karate base adaptation to one extent or another. Mcgregor obviously adopted a bit of a karate style stance training with gunnar

GSP - shotokan
Liddell - kempo
Wonder boy - kempo/fancy long pants
Cejudo - trained karate for mm fight
Machida - shotokan

<mma4>
The tards be like " I knew that "

Karate , which has been around for centuries is how "mcgregor style" .... JESUS CHRIST sherdog what happened .

Even Alvarez, a guy who wrestled in high school, was able to clinch Conor against the cage after getting punched like ten times. If Khabib clinches Conor against the cage fight is over
This is such a terrible posts on every front

Gsp never even wrestled in high school yet he's arguably the greatest MMA wrestler of all time

Alvarez is a tremendous MMA wrestler who had taken down every wrestler he had ever faced in MMA

It's funny how before the fight it was "Alvarez is the first well rounded high level wrestler Conor's size. And he will have a full camp. Conor is going to get exposed"

Yet suddenly after the fight

"Alvarez is just a high school wrestler"

Pathetic.

Happens before and after every Conor fight too.

I hope people like you don't start doing the same to Khabib. Simply give Conor HIS CREDIT for making it look easy against Khabib.

"But even Alvarez managed to clinch Conor" is quickly becoming one of the stupidest and most ridiculous talking points I've ever heard in my life

ITS A FIGHT....Even Rousey managed to clinch with Holm a few times....did it matter?

Khabib fans really don't understand MMA. To them Khabib is like this mythical god who only simply needs to touch his opponent and he wins

I love this misconception that Khabib just needs to clinch Conor to win

You people (including Khabib) are in for a very rude awakening

Conor has a lethal inside game too

How do you think he gassed Nate out in the rematch?

Assuming Khabib even has the chin to get past Conor's counters, as soon as he steps into close range, he has elbows and hellacious body punching waiting for him from Conor

Conor has a line of defense for every range

Footwork

Counters

Inside elbows/body punching

Getting past Conor's counters is only a fraction of the battle

Plus we have seen how strong Conor is in the clinch (brushed aside Alvarez like nothing in the clinch)

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@LouisBolanos

Karate , which has been around for centuries is how "mcgregor style" .... JESUS CHRIST sherdog what happened .

What's wrong? Submission grappling had existed for centuries, the Gracies took existing Judo and catch wrestling moves and improved upon them, now their style is called Gracie Jiujitsu. McGregor took an existing style and improved upon it, it's only fitting for us to call it the McGregor style.

Gsp never even wrestled in high school yet he's arguably the greatest MMA wrestler of all time

Alvarez is a tremendous MMA wrestler who had taken down every wrestler he had ever faced in MMA

It's funny how before the fight it was "Alvarez is the first well rounded high level wrestler Conor's size. And he will have a full camp. Conor is going to get exposed"

Pathetic.

Happens before and after every Conor fight too.

I hope people like you don't start doing the same to Khabib. Simply give Conor HIS CREDIT for making it look easy against Khabib.

"But even Alvarez managed to clinch Conor" is quickly becoming one of the stupidest and most ridiculous talking points I've ever heard in my life

ITS A FIGHT....Even Rousey managed to clinch with Holm a few times....did it matter?

Khabib fans really don't understand MMA. To them Khabib is like this mythical god who only simply needs to touch his opponent and he wins

I love this misconception that Khabib just needs to clinch Conor to win

You people (including Khabib) are in for a very rude awakening

Conor has a lethal inside game too

How do you think he gassed Nate out in the rematch?

Assuming Khabib even has the chin to get past Conor's counters, as soon as he steps into close range, he has elbows and hellacious body punching waiting for him from Conor

Conor has a line of defense for every range

Footwork

Counters

Inside elbows/body punching

Getting past Conor's counters is only a fraction of the battle

Plus we have seen how strong Conor is in the clinch (brushed aside Alvarez like nothing in the clinch)

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@LouisBolanos
IF, and thats a big IF, Khabib makes it to the fight and doesnt pull out due to some injury, people who are saying he is going to win will be saying after the fight that he was overrated or past his prime, stuff like that. Any excuse they can think of. Khabib is undefeated but half his wins dont even have wiki pages. People are going to be very upset after he loses. They are getting there hopes up, hes good but not some god his fans think.

The fuck is this nonsense? Why is no one able to be objective about fighters' skillsets anymore?

These guys have some insane takedown defense and mcgregor may have it as well.

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.

Do you have some sort of braindefect? GSP has a style like Mcgregor?

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.

Thompson trained wrestling with GSP and Weidman for many years.
Machida trained Sumo wrestling for many years.
Liddell was a college wrestler.
Cejudo is an Olympic gold medalist wrestler.
GSP is one of the best MMA wrestler.

Conor got taken down by Nate Diaz, lol! Your boy is getting smashed by Khabib.

macg is underrated because his enigma gets in the way of his skill ppl forget hes got on the of the best records in the biz

macg will defend some takedowns mark my word

He is a good fighter no doubt. That being said, the majority of his fights have been against smaller fighters. This will be the first time we have seen him fight an elite fighter that was not smaller than he is. He is also taking on one of the best grapplers in MMA. This fight is going to tell us just how good he really is.

but they have better gas tanks as well. Conor may defend all TD's in r1 and but we have 5 round fight there. Dude had his mouth open in round 2 in Eddie fight. He has good cardio for 5-8 minutes max
Doubt Khabib survives r1 if he doesn't get a takedown.

Pathetic.

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@LouisBolanos

Eddie Alvarez is primarily a brawler that's how he's always fought MMA I didn't start pushing this narrative because Conor beat him he's always been a brawler first. Loot at his fights with Dustin Poirier and Justin Gaethje. He's a bar brawler that thinks he's a wrestler. He got a title shot when he was 4-3 in the UFC with split decision victories, got beat twice by Dustin (who Conor beat in two minutes).

Alvarez isn't an impressive guy to beat. Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, Max Halloway, those are names I will admit are impressive on Conor's resume.

So Conor has the same style as two of the best wrestlers in ufc history? Good to know.

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.
None of these guys fight like Mcgregor at all. Just because they use karate kicks they fight like Mcgregor? No. And Lidell, GSP, and Cejudo don't even do that. Stop trolling

Back