Everything OASIS and Gallagher-related

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's make this about everything Oasis and Gallagher brothers related.

Post your favorite clips, music videos, pop culture references from them.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-...ialflow&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

But undeterred, now Liam has spoken out.

“Now that dick out of Blur and the creepy one out of Oasis need to hang their heads in shame as it’s no ‘Dancing In The Streets’ – as you were,” he Tweeted. “That gobshite out of Blur might have turned Noel Gallagher into a massive girl but believe you me, next time I see him there’s gonna be war.”

LOL

Last edited:
Here are some of my fave Oasis/Gallagher tracks NOT from their first two albums:

never understood why people like that band, really.

Best thing about Oasis is the Wonderwall meme

elliec-8591.jpg

I was a fan back in the Brit pop days but don't listen to them as much now.

Loads of great tracks but I always preferred their more up tempo/harder Rock sounding tunes.

Used to love then when I was younger, were my favourite band from 94 - 97 and were a big part of my youth. Definitely Maybe is a stone cold classic but don't think the rest of their stuff really holds up today.

Oasis were the first band I loved. They were the first gig I ever went to. I've seen them 12 times. I still love them.

My favourite song ever:

early on they kind of had a neo Beatles thing going on, lost interest after the first or second album

When is last time Oasis, or Gallagher bros have done something to garner public attention? Are they still a thing now? Grunge/alternative is worst era of music, and will be seen as such 1 million years from now.

Always thought this was really underrated

This is a really nice vid if you got a spare hour or so

They're kind of a guilty pleasure for me now. Definitely maybe and What's the Story are great albums. Their b-sides from that time are exceptional as well. Be Here Now has it's moments but by that point they were having more fun bring rock stars than making good music. Standing on the Shoulders again has moments but we all knew their time had passed. Andy Bell from Ride playing bass in Oasis was a sad, strange sight...

Saw Noel in Heathrow some time in 2004-05. Pleased me to no end to see him walking just alone with his gf/wife/whatever and actually getting his bags himself. Liam can go F himself...

When is last time Oasis, or Gallagher bros have done something to garner public attention? Are they still a thing now? Grunge/alternative is worst era of music, and will be seen as such 1 million years from now.
Bullshit. Just all the odd times and tuning that Soundgarden used in a very musical way alreayd puts Grunge as a special period.

My favourite band in childhood—was with them until '98. Fell off, but gotten back into them in recent years. Reunion is inevitable, IMO. Just a matter of when Noel lets it go and they meet up. I hope they do indeed get the original band back together (with either McCarroll or White on drums).

Grunge/alternative is worst era of music, and will be seen as such 1 million years from now.
Jesus you're delusional. Just because you don't like the era doesn't mean anyone will regard it as the worst.

I think current rap music is fucking horrendous, but my opinion of it won't automatically change the minds of the millions of people that do like it.

Jesus you're delusional. Just because you don't like the era doesn't mean anyone will regard it as the worst.

I think current rap music is fucking horrendous, but my opinion of it won't automatically change the minds of the millions of people that do like it.

LOL, the millions of people who do like the worst kinds of music will be seen as having the worst taste millions of years from now too. LOL

<CanYouSeeMeNow> <CanYouSeeMeNow> <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back