Evidence that Allah is with Khabib and will grant him victory

heyimacrab

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Allah is with khabib. I can tell by his actions. They are so endowed with the spirit of allah that its unbelievable.

Lets start with before khabib won the title. Every body was calling out conor wanting to fight him for the free money and publicity. But khabib played it smart. He used the way of allah to attract conor to him instead of being predictable and greedy bum life like the others. He said i dont want to fight conor i want fight who has title, he also said i fight conor for free. This is absolutely brilliant mental tactics to attract conor. Because conor always acts like he owns everybody and they all want his dick. Khabib is basically spitting some sick game on a hot girl to attract her into doing weener stuff with him. Khabib saw that everybody wanted conor so he acted like he didnt need conor and it worked just like it does on the hot girls. Conor was gonna stay chilled out retiring there was no reason for him to get up for anybody. But khabib did it with mastering the laws of attraction and metaphysics. Then when allah saw that khabibs intentions were pure and that he wasnt some money schemer like all the other fighters allah granted him the circumstances which would lead to the mcgregor fight. It was only after allah saw that khabib wasnt a greedy man who wanted money and all he wanted was to be the best, then allah granted him the circumstances. Do you really think the artem lobov and bus incident was such a fluke? No, none but allah wills these flukey occurances. Then khabib fought al and showed some weaknesses. The whole time i was kind of happy because i knew itd attract conor to the fight. This was also the will of allah.

Then the first press conference happened and the way khabib didnt react to conor was the best way to deal with it. Once again he was acting in accordance with the principles of the quran. He also didnt say anything to get conor angry because he didnt want conor to be inspired to try harder. Now today he ultimately proved it again. By walking out before conor got there he avoided the hype of a late conor entrance that might effect him mentally with his blind support from the irish fans who should be mad that conor betrayed them. Instead he drained everybodys energy by leaving another brilliant energy move keeping the hot spot with himself rather than giving it to conor. Once again khabib is showing his ability to spit game in accordance with the will of allah. Its like he has a 6th sense for how to do the right thing its brilliant.

And i simply cant ignore all these obvious signs. I think khabib will fight in a style that counters conors game similar to how he acted in a style that counters how conor acts. His mental aura is in direct resonation with exactly what is against conor mentally therefore we have to conclude that the fight will also look the same.

I also have had this auric feeling lately (i am one of the greatest psychics you'll ever meet) of khabib attaining victory. Hes just walking in the right path while conor is walking differently. I had a dream of khabib mauling conor and i remmeber feeling bad for conor. Ive only had this strange auric feeling before 4 sporting events.

When the Giants beat the undefeated patriots in the super bowl.

When liverpool destroyed arsenal 5-1

Liverpool beat man city 3-2 to almost win the epl

Giants beat the packers in 2011

These are just special moments for my favorite sports teams. And on october 6th there will be a new sherif in town 155 perfectly woven pounds and your looking at him harvey

muslim nations notoriously lose wars.

so much for allah...

Muhammad their prophet is a violent war Lord. So he has that advantage. The Quran is like 10 times more violent than even the most violent parts of the old testament. So I give Khabib the edge is sheer ingrained blood lust.

LOL Afghan has been smashed by the Russians/Brits/Yanks. No one has ever intended on holding their mountainous regions where their fighters run to.

LOL Afghan has been smashed by the Russians/Brits/Yanks. No one has ever intended on holding their mountainous regions where their fighters run to.

Smashed yes, but never beaten or conquered. The russians got their asses kicked by the mujahadeen with the help of the USA. Even Alexander failed there.

was not meant to be conquered. the yanks and nato upset their stronghold and they have recovered. yet.

giphy.gif

Muhammad their prophet is a violent war Lord. So he has that advantage. The Quran is like 10 times more violent than even the most violent parts of the old testament. So I give Khabib the edge is sheer ingrained blood lust.
moses and david were also lead wars. Whats the big deal buddy. religion is supposed to be for all purposes. If it didnt include war than its a delusional religion. does not the idealogy that brainwashes you also fight wars? believing the wars are just?

muslim nations notoriously lose wars.

so much for allah...
Fool, think before you make conclusions. The reason they lose is because they diverged from the way of allah. Whenver they realign like khabib they will not be stopped. 10000 armies wonts stop them.

moses and david were also lead wars. Whats the big deal buddy. religion is supposed to be for all purposes. If it didnt include war than its a delusional religion. does not the idealogy that brainwashes you also fight wars? believing the wars are just?
Jesus or Buddha don't preach war.

Back