Ex-WWE star is beaten to bloody pulp over a parking spot

Wow! Call me crazy, but it doesn’t seem like a great idea to just put this mans home and place of recovery on blast for the shitbags friends to come finish the job. They literally end the report by showing the place he’s laying vulnerable, recovering from devastating injuries. If they were unsure exactly where he lived, they know now.

The story confuses me. Was the spot they were fighting over his own driveway?

Funnily enough I was watching some old WSM events from the 80s the other week, this guy competed back then and did pretty well.

The story confuses me. Was the spot they were fighting over his own driveway?
Looks like an apartment buildings driveway.

Assuming: its on private property so its for tenants only, and the tenants have a verbal agreement as to which spot is which.

Don't remember him, but that's really fucked up. Who beats the shit out of someone over a parking space?

This world and the people in it terrify me sometimes.

Sherdawg...the coolest safe space on the intrawebz.

4_C66_C15_D00000578-5745351-image-m-23_1526657650174.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
anigif_enhanced-6930-1407782075-5.gif
I didn't think that was really him, like you were posting a savage pic as a joke.. but damn that's really him.
Why/how the fuck is he standing up?
I really feel bad for the guy, but the chaos of his face transposed against the pristine glasses carefully placed on his face made me laugh a little

Seems like 2 young black guys teamed up to beat an old white man, likely using a weapon.

Human beings are animals. They get emotional and get caught up in whatever group they're does. One guy swings and the rest of the group joins in. Some people are more savage than others I guess. I'd like to think I would never do some thing like this.

This is why I avoid confrontation unless I know for sure I'm dealing with someone one on one and when I do, I try to be as positive as possible.
Its changed immensely since I was a kid. But I just turned 50 so that was a long time ago.

When I was young and if I had a beef with one guy and we were going to fight, he could have ten friends around and i could be alone and we would fight one on one. And more so when one of one the fight the other guys would pull the winner off before he could do real damage. No one wanted police involved or to do permanent damage but the guys fighting in the moment cannot always stop. So it was good to have the friends there to stop it.

I actually think it was the change in movies such as Die Hard where guys took inhuman beatings and just kept going that changed the perception of what people think a human can take beating wise and be fine. Prior to that fights in movies were the Clint Eastwood style two fisted, knock em down and they are done. Then it was kick and punch and swarm the guy on the ground and beat him to near death and he is up and fine 5 minutes later.

I didn't think that was really him, like you were posting a savage pic as a joke.. but damn that's really him.
Why/how the fuck is he standing up?
I really feel bad for the guy, but the chaos of his face transposed against the pristine glasses carefully placed on his face made me laugh a little

I have seen these types of beatings first hand, and have been on the receiving end of a couple (broken teeth x2, nose x4, and facial stitches x 2) and the one thing we would always do is make light of it after the fact. I appreciate your observational humour.

One of my buddys took a hellatious head butt to the bridge of the nose that left him with severe, perfectly symmetrical dark bruising around the eyes, and both eyes were completely blood red around his bright blue eyes. We all got ripped on LSD and encouraged him to act satanic in front of us for our amusement, and he already looked devilish before the incident, so we all had a good time.

This wouldn't have happened if he was a BJJ black belt.

Too bad a neighbor didnt come out and shoot a couple of them, the world would be a better place.

"They are good boys. Dindu nuffin. They be getting ready to go to school in the fall. Degrate was going back to church and turnin his life 'round." - One of their grandma's probably

Back