Exception brings another feel good

Exception

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This stuff is hilarious. I wish it always ended this way when worthless pieces of trash (fyi- that transcends race, you limp-wristed, snowflake clowns) wander into society and threaten people.

What a world it would be if all violent animals were suddenly put down. Instead of innocent victims being raped and murdered, we'd get to order Popeye's without the violence,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-fatally-shoots-robber-pointed-124758681.html

WTF are you babbling about?

Don't answer...your attempt would be as deplorable as your first post.

This stuff is hilarious. I wish it always ended this way when worthless pieces of trash (fyi- that transcends race, you limp-wristed, snowflake clowns) wander into society and threaten people.

What a world it would be if all violent animals were suddenly put down. Instead of innocent victims being raped and murdered, we'd get to order Popeye's without the violence,

Just say it, you dont like the coloreds, you dumb twat.

He should have done that. It was the right thing to do

You think coloreds are animals? Seems kind of racist there. You should get some sensitivity training based on your word association. Both the perp and the good guy appear to be Latinos.

Sounds like the situation was appropriately resolved.

Great thread, made me feel a bit better. Thanks TS.

Some folks act like it would have been better if the kids got shot......lol....liberals.

Feel good thread.

Happy endings are always great.

fucking ending with a comma? ban.

Good story

Shit poster

giphy.gif

Sorry snowflake, go find a safe place because the world doesn't care what offends you. I enjoy it when white armed robbers, home invaders, etc die as well. It's simply society bettering itself. Race is meaningless when determining who is a violent piece of shit and who isn't. Stay on the race shit though, your posts show that you're not smart enough to think in a more nuanced manner.

Sorry snowflake, go find a safe place because the world doesn't care what offends you. I enjoy it when white armed robbers, home invaders, etc die as well. It's simply society bettering itself. Race is meaningless when determining who is a violent piece of shit and who isn't. Stay on the race shit though, your posts show that you're not smart enough to think in a more nuanced manner.

Sure, Mr. Thurmond....

Back