Excited about getting a PS4 on black friday. Recommend games to me.

So I just found out that gamestop is going to be selling the $200 PS4 with spiderman starting on the 18th. Since that's the earliest I've heard to get this deal I will try to get one there. They also have some good deals on games as well so I might be able to get all of my game shopping done in one trip.

Sleeping Dogs.

The Last of Us.

Spiderman.

Far Cry (any).

Dragon Quest is one of the Japanese long running RPG series from the NES era alongside Final Fantasy. It has characters designed by Akira Toriyama who created Dragon Ball Z.
Is this the dude who did the chronotrigger characters?

Is this the dude who did the chronotrigger characters?
Same artist. You can recognize the style of his people. One of the pointy eared guys looks a bit like Piccolo. I think he also did Tobal No. 1.

Just bought my PS4 today. Can't wait to get started playing.

Also game stop was having a 20% off used games sale so I bought a few more games. So far I have....

God of War
Spiderman
Uncharted collection
Uncharted 4
Last of Us
Horizon zero Dawn

Going to wait on other games until I'm done with these. For the above games I really only paid about $42 for all of them LOL.

Last edited:

Also game stop was having a 20% off used games sale so I bought a few more games. So far I have....

God of War
Spiderman
Uncharted collection
Uncharted 4
Last of Us
Horizon zero Dawn

Going to wait on other games until I'm done with these. For the above games I really only paid about $42 for all of them LOL.
That’s a pretty good deal for those games, should keep you busy for awhile

God of War
Spiderman
Uncharted collection
Uncharted 4
Last of Us
Horizon zero Dawn

Keep in mind these things sometimes need quite a bit of time to install and download and install before you can actually start playing.

Keep in mind these things sometimes need quite a bit of time to install and download and install before you can actually start playing.

Of course. I've only played God of War so far which I bought digitally. I think it only took around 30 minutes to download.

The Witcher 3 has been my favorite PS4 title. I played Horizon Zero Dawn shortly after and wasn't quite as good. Just my opinion.

My man. TS, your balls haven't dropped until you've transcended the hunt… Do not disappoint us.

@IamStryker

Just defeated Vicar Amelia today and it was extremely satisfying. That thing killed me more than the other bosses I have faced so far.

Just defeated Vicar Amelia today and it was extremely satisfying. That thing killed me more than the other bosses I have faced so far.
Congrats. Feels great to stomp the ones that trip us up the most. What weapon(s) have you come to call yours?

Congrats. Feels great to stomp the ones that trip us up the most. What weapon(s) have you come to call yours?

Stuck with the axe and the repeater pistol just upgraded them over and over.

Stuck with the axe and the repeater pistol just upgraded them over and over.
Great crowd-control moveset on the axe and while experimenting is vital, it's smart not to spread your resources too thin and zero in rather on your babies. Glad you're enjoying it. Bb is a magical one.

Great crowd-control moveset on the axe and while experimenting is vital, it's smart not to spread your resources too thin and zero in rather on your babies. Glad you're enjoying it. Bb is a magical one.

Yeah now that you got me thinking about it I have a lot of extra blood gems that I think I will throw into a blunderbuss. I'm not super interested in leveling up another melee weapon but I'll consider it.

it was pretty meh.

honestly, i think it's a big turd. everyone that seemed to enjoy it was just abusing an exploit (the bugged jump). so you could choose between using the exploit and blowing through the very short game or playing as intended and having more of a challenge. either way, you quickly realize there's just not much to it.

I really like it so far.

1. Bloodborne (One of the best damn reviewed PS4 Exclusive Titles)

2. Last of Us (Remastered)

3. Resident Evil 2 (My personal favorite of this list)

4. Uncharted 4 - A Theif's End

5. Sekiro

6. GTA 5

7. Red Dead Redemption 2

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Thinking of a PS4 for RDR2 but it seems besides that there's only Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5

I'm in Canada doe so even on Black Friday my PS4 will cost an arm and a leg probably

RDR2 is most likely coming to PC anyways

Good game. Good Story.

PS4 should drop eventually with PS5 on the horizon.

Back