Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Enthusiasm for the Democratic Party is waning among millennials as its candidates head into the crucial midterm congressional elections, according to the Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll.

The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years, to 46 percent overall. And they increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-millennials-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1I10YH

Something for your time. No Koreans here, just Chinese. The legs on this women are amazing:

001ec9790963156e69cf0f.jpg

jlCERMT.jpg

8ff31a1938a4befb330002067086d78a--chio-june-.jpg

=======D
UU

What? You mean, they finally figured out that forfeiting all of your rights to the government, promoting baby killing, having 150 genders, waiting in bread lines, and advocating violence towards anyone who has a different opinion than you, isn't an awesome platform?

What? You mean, they finally figured out that forfeiting all of your rights to the government, promoting baby killing, having 150 genders, waiting in bread lines, and advocating violence towards anyone who has a different opinion than you, isn't an awesome platform?

Hey rip, how long before you e-suicide again?

A republican President drives the fucking bus into the ditch and causes the GR.......a democrat President gets the bus towed and back on the road......and they feel Republicans are better stewards of the economy? That makes sense....................

Edit-Hey @JonesBones How do you like how Trump is handling the economy, specifically the stock market?

Status of polls - 4/30/18

[ ] : Fake - The poll has a result that the right wing does not like, or is unfavorable to Donald Trump. Clearly fake, because reasons.

[✓] : Not Fake - This poll has been deemed favorable to Donald Trump, or to the right wing as a whole. Absolutely accurate because if it weren't, it would be called fake.

All the Democrats I know are abandoning the party to join the DSA because establishment dems dont have the courage to fight for the people's interests. No one's turning Republican except incels.

Hey rip, how long before you e-suicide again?
This is why you're a shit poster. Act like you haven't been banned.

Good to see kids are opening up to other parties.

Those girls have no idea what they're doing with those toy boys. I actually find that off putting in pictures, like a "gamer" girl without the console even plugged in

This is why you're a shit poster. Act like you haven't been banned.

Good to see kids are opening up to other parties.

lol... I have never been banned. That is clearly rip though and you know it

lol... I have never been banned. That is clearly rip though and you know it

You just love sherdog enough to post 4000 times in less than a year and have a beef with a long time WR poster? You're full of shit. What was your previous name?

From artcle.

Terry Hood, 34, an African-American who works at a Dollar General store in Baton Rouge....(voted hillary)
“It sounds strange to me to say this about the Republicans, but they’re helping with even the small things,” Hood said in a phone interview. “They’re taking less taxes out of my paycheck. I notice that.”

Status of polls - 4/30/18

[ ] : Fake - The poll has a result that the right wing does not like, or is unfavorable to Donald Trump. Clearly fake, because reasons.

[✓] : Not Fake - This poll has been deemed favorable to Donald Trump, or to the right wing as a whole. Absolutely accurate because if it weren't, it would be called fake.

Same could be said for the other side as well to be fair. They seem to dismiss unfavorable polls that dont give them the results they want as "hijacked by trolls" and things along those lines.

You just love sherdog enough to post 4000 times in less than a year and have a beef with a long time WR poster? You're full of shit. What was your previous name?

I called him out on the name I think he is and he called me out on the previous name he thinks I am. All is fair on Sherdog.

I called him out on the name I think he is and he called me out on the previous name he thinks I am. All is fair on Sherdog.
So you're a previously banned poster?

I mean shit, I've been here for ten years and you have a quarter of the posts I do. Just seems like you're full of shit, and rip lives rent free in your head.

So you're a previously banned poster?

I mean shit, I've been here for ten years and you have a quarter of the posts I do. Just seems like you're full of shit, and rip lives rent free in your head.

bwahahahah. Please show me the post in the past where I upset you.

10 years? how come I never heard of you? That irrelevant huh?

Back