Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

It makes sense. The youth like to rebel and the majority of the MSM likes to push a left wing agenda. Social media hasn't helped either as the left have been painting themselves as obnoxious cry babies.

I tend to fall left on a lot of issues myself, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease and these cucky antifa types are doing nothing to help the Democrats. They are very off-putting and are doing more harm than good.

bwahahahah. Please show me the post in the past where I upset you.

10 years? how come I never heard of you? That irrelevant huh?

Well seeing as you're such a new poster I would think you'd need to get used to the website before identifying or seeing long time posters grace you with their presence, as you are a shit poster. How's the house hunt going? I know you had exhausted all your funds, but did you purchase a riding lawn mower?

All the Democrats I know are abandoning the party to join the DSA because establishment dems dont have the courage to fight for the people's interests. No one's turning Republican except incels.

Nobody should be turning Republican or Democrat. Lets be honest, both parties are corrupted to the core. The only difference is the shit each party lies about selling. The D's sell a version of making the country better for jealous, lazy, non working people who want to destroy borders and flood the country with non whites. The R's pretend to care about tax payers, and people who love the US. It is all lies.

Twenty-eight percent of respondents in poll published Monday said they would vote for the Republican, which was up one percent from 2016.

Well seeing as you're such a new poster I would think you'd need to get used to the website before identifying or seeing long time posters grace you with their presence, as you are a shit poster. How's the house hunt going? I know you had exhausted all your funds, but did you purchase a riding lawn mower?
A couple of yard goats will do, if he can't afford the riding lawn mower. @zebby23 you sound poor.

I'm actually closing tomorrow!! I just have to decide which of my 5 bedrooms to make into my office. I only had to put 93K in cash down to get it.

Thanks for asking though

I'm actually closing tomorrow!! I just have to decide which of my 5 bedrooms to make into my office. I only had to put 93K in cash down to get it.

Thanks for asking though
Congratulations on the new house zebby. I hope you and your family enjoy the new home.

Same could be said for the other side as well to be fair. They seem to dismiss unfavorable polls that dont give them the results they want as "hijacked by trolls" and things along those lines.

<Kobe213>

Thanks for asking though

It's nice to see people climb out of poverty.

Most meillennials who leave the democratic party probably want a government like Cuba.

I actually did so thanks! Parents were poor. But guess who isn't??

I'm very happy for you. Now if you weren't a liar about your previous name we'd be all set.

All the Democrats had to do was move on from party dinosaurs and embrace Bernie Sanders policies.

Instead they'd rather watch the world burn to keep their donors happy.

I guess you will never know

I don't care to know. Just shut your fucking hole about previous bannings when this account isn't your first. How rip managed to rustle you, I'll never know. I do know it's not a good look and you just climbed out of poverty, so mind your business.

Back