Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

I don't care to know. Just shut your fucking hole about previous bannings when this account isn't your first. How rip managed to rustle you, I'll never know. I do know it's not a good look and you just climbed out of poverty, so mind your business.

Dude... calm down. The guy doesn't "rustle" me. He is just a shit poster who literally adds nothing to any conversation. I make my share of shit posts I know that but I can also have a regular conversation and my mind can be changed with evidence.

I also never claimed to find a lost toy by praying for it

Dude... calm down. The guy doesn't "rustle" me. He is just a shit poster who literally adds nothing to any conversation. I make my share of shit posts I know that but I can also have a regular conversation and my mind can be changed with evidence.

I also never claimed to find a lost toy by praying for it

I'm laying on my couch right now. Calm as fuck.

You're a shit poster because the first thing you posted was literally adding nothing to the thread, the thing you accuse rip of doing. You're also a liar by claiming that you're not a previous ban, but you know about rip praying for a toy, which happened awhile ago.

That also rustles you now, because you know that story. You bookmarked it in your mind. Rustlemania.

I'm laying on my couch right now. Calm as fuck.

You're a shit poster because the first thing you posted was literally adding nothing to the thread, the thing you accuse rip of doing. You're also a liar by claiming that you're not a previous ban, but you know about rip praying for a toy, which happened awhile ago.

That also rustles you now, because you know that story. You bookmarked it in your mind. Rustlemania.

Hey, whatever makes you feel better while you lay on the couch in the afternoon when most people would be at school or work. lol

Hey, whatever makes you feel better while you lay on the couch in the afternoon when most people would be at school or work. lol

I'm not most people

The young vote never turns out to vote anyway, it's a waste of time and effort for any politician to appeal to young voters. The mid terms and the next Presidential election will hinge on the same voters as always, while young voters sit their asses at home.

Twenty-eight percent of respondents in poll published Monday said they would vote for the Republican, which was up one percent from 2016.

This post was overlooked. Just making sure it's seen.

Back