Media (EXCLUSIVE) Henry Cejudo Advises Kelvin Gastelum On UFC Future: You NEED To Call Out These Fighters!

You think Gastelum will fight for the belt by sometime next year?

• Total voters
FDmmYwC.jpg
Fucking ooooof

<puh-lease75>

Fair enough, I think Kelvin could win as well. But Kelvin doesn't deserve the fight anymore, he has to work his way back up. Dolidze is a good next fight for him.

You can't just pull out a fight, let that opponent climb to the top of the division and then try to book it again. That's weak. Dricus has put in the work and deserves a top 5 guy.

Crazy to think Kelvin is in the same weight class as Dolidze. Like when Hendricks fought Costa.

Henry gave himself the worst advice ever by retiring when he was finally making championship money.

Strickland has 0 power in his pillow fist. Gastelum has iron chin ,heavy hands , gave Izzy a tough match. He's way better than Strickland .
Kelvin may have heavy hands but he hasn't had a KO finish in 6 years and 8 fights, and the last one was against a blind Bisping who shouldn't have even been allowed to fight since he was finished by GSP less than a month prior. On top of that, the only two wins KG has had in that time span were two contentious decisions against Chris Curtis and Ian Heinisch, guys that are borderline top 15 at best. I get the talent may seem on Kelvin's side, but Sean is the better MMA fighter hands down.

Kelvin may have heavy hands but he hasn't had a KO finish in 6 years and 8 fights, and the last one was against a blind Bisping who shouldn't have even been allowed to fight since he was finished by GSP less than a month prior. On top of that, the only two wins KG has had in that time span were two contentious decisions against Chris Curtis and Ian Heinisch, guys that are borderline top 15 at best. I get the talent may seem on Kelvin's side, but Sean is the better MMA fighter hands down.

Yet he gave Izzy what of his hardest fights ever.

Yet he gave Izzy what of his hardest fights ever.
Styles make fights. He also got dropped 4 times in that fight. Kinda just speaks to how much Izzy has dominated his other opponents, that someone could hang there hat on a fight were they got dropped that many times.

Fatslum is on a decline. He should be a gate keeper for guys looking to get into top 10 and then ask DC where he gets his suits made because he's going to be 300 lbs by end of next year

Styles make fights. He also got dropped 4 times in that fight. Kinda just speaks to how much Izzy has dominated his other opponents, that someone could hang there hat on a fight were they got dropped that many times.

Yup and that's why I said he had an iron chin. Strickland would've been ko in one round.

Gastelum would have been a beast at 170... but he just simply didn't have the discipline to manage his diet and weight, and hence he HAD to move up to MW after a few slip ups.

He has no one to blame but himself. But even then, he went toe to toe with Adesanya and put a serious beating on Izzy.

Dude definitely has the talent... but he lacks the discipline. Unfortunately, that's a big part of success

Back