EXCLUSIVE: UFC Should Sign Zoumana Cisse.

Gazwald

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only man to beat Francis Ngannou. He didn't win by some fluke punch or hail mary submission. He won by decision. Took everything Ngannou could throw at him and emerged victorious. Shame it was only two rounds or he would've finished him. Check out the look on Ngannou's face:

maxresdefault.jpg

Resignation- He knows he just got son'd. Alcatraz has the body of a fighter, not a bodybuilder. He's 13-2 coming off a win over a guy who KO'd Anderson Silva.

I'm predicting the UFC will snap him up the second Ngannou loses to Stipe. Having him in the UFC now would screw the hype job. Only then will we see Stipe get a real test.

Worst troll attempt of the day goes to Gazwald.

Try harder next time.

5'11 265 is the ideal height and weight for a cute girl and his last name is Sissy, sign me up!

The only man to beat Francis Ngannou. He didn't win by some fluke punch or hail mary submission. He won by decision. Took everything Ngannou could throw at him and emerged victorious. Shame it was only two rounds or he would've finished him. Check out the look on Ngannou's face:

maxresdefault.jpg

Resignation- He knows he just got son'd. Alcatraz has the body of a fighter, not a bodybuilder. He's 13-2 coming off a win over a guy who KO'd Anderson Silva.

I'm predicting the UFC will snap him up the second Ngannou loses to Stipe. Having him in the UFC now would screw the hype job. Only then will we see Stipe get a real test.
Lol at how Pissed Francis looks

What the fuck is exclusive about your opinion on someone the UFC should sign?

He lost to Adam Wieczorek last year, who looked awful against Anthony "cannon fodder" Hamilton in his UFC debut

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya Ngannou would have finished cisse cisse was gassed why don't u look at HIS face lmfao that fight was a robbery and Ngannou is going to KO Stipe tomorrow and I can't wait to see u crying about it

Meh that was too long ago, that's like beating up Popeye before he eats his spinach.

The people who bring up Cisse's win over Ngannou are as pathetic as the people who bring up Struve's win over Stipe.

Some French dude on here says he's a bum

Knocking out bums

What the fuck is exclusive about your opinion on someone the UFC should sign?

My opinion on all matters MMA is exclusive to sherdog. I don't talk about it anywhere else. Either that or I'm mocking people who put BREAKING in their their thread titles to get people to view it.

lol at the Anderson Silva misdirection

didn’t know Braddock fought mma though

didn't some French guy who posted here and knows the guy personally say he has mental issues, like he would full on start crying like a baby during sparring and stuff? I'm sure I read that somewhere. W/e, HW needs new blood, sign him.

The people who bring up Cisse's win over Ngannou are as pathetic as the people who bring up Struve's win over Stipe.

I think it's even more pathetic when it comes to Ngannue...that was like his 2nd pro fight...while Stipe had many many fights before he fought struve...Ngannue is a newbie...still learning...

Typical Shertard. UFC needs to sign everyone who’s banging their mom.

didn't some French guy who posted here and knows the guy personally say he has mental issues, like he would full on start crying like a baby during sparring and stuff? I'm sure I read that somewhere. W/e, HW needs new blood, sign him.

Marketable personality too. This guy's got it all.

Back