Exclusive VIDEO of Harvey Weinstien and female victim

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think? He even asks her am I allowed to flirt with you and she lets him caress her arm and body .

God damn, boning him turned her from a hot ass bird to a fat homely feminazi

He said she said, Harvey was in a position of hiring, that’s why folks hated on him

The most fucked up is Louie, he asked permission and still got fucked. It’s so messed up Louie is always brought up in the same company as Weinstein

lol this chick initiated the hug then is saying in the commentary. "I'm thinking he's hugging me so I have to be more vigilant"

He said she said, Harvey was in a position of hiring, that’s why folks hated on him

The most fucked up is Louie, he asked permission and still got fucked. It’s so messed up Louie is always brought up in the same company as Weinstein
Louie seems like a great guy tbh. Asking permission to whip his dick out in front of them. I wish I had that kind of game.

Holy shit I was about to say the same. The man didn’t even put on a nice shirt or anything to try to seduce her though. I mean shit put on a shirt and blazer at least...

Last edited:
Louie seems like a great guy tbh. Asking permission to whip his dick out in front of them. I wish I had that kind of game.
*duck

She was flirting back a tad, but goddamn that guy is gross and creepy. He did not give two shits about what she was promoting. You can tell it's just normal behavior for him to just treat every woman that walks in his office like a whore he paid for.

"Yeah, okay I'll use your service. Whatever. Now, lets get back to me molesting you."

She was flirting back a tad, but goddamn that guy is gross and creepy. He did not give two shits about what she was promoting. You can tell it's just normal behavior for him to just treat every woman that walks in his office like a whore he paid for.

"Yeah, okay I'll use your service. Whatever. Now, lets get back to me molesting you."
I wonder if there is a woman on earth he has respect for. I'd like to see how he conducts himself in the presence of a woman he sees as an equal.

lol did you see the Morgan Freeman one? T

Looks like she went on a dreamer bulk.

Hitting up that Frog-Tech

I agree he's a creep, but she wasn't exactly telling him to stop.

4Xxii5F.gif

Its one of those things, you just have to take the leap. The first time is the hardest.

I agree he's a creep, but she wasn't exactly telling him to stop.

4Xxii5F.gif

Sure, but he put her in a very awkward position right off the bat. She's there trying to sell her shit, and one of the first things out of his mouth is "Can I flirt with you?", like some fucking ogre who doesn't know how human interactions work, and when she was even the least bit hesitant, he got all mopey, and immediately gave off a vibe like he was offended. She was put in a spot right away. I understand her playfulness, because he not so subtly made it part of the deal.

I'm not all about this #metoo/#Timesup shit, but the power dynamic thing that Weinstein clearly abused on a daily basis, is something I can understand needing to be curbed. If flirting occurs naturally as part of the game in a negotiation, that's fine, but the shit that Weinstein did in that video alone, was over the line and abuse of power.

"You pretty girl. I touch you, okay? I touch you, you get deal."

What a fat fucking chud.

Maybe they were trying to exploit each other.

Sure, but he put her in a very awkward position right off the bat. She's there trying to sell her shit, and one of the first things out of his mouth is "Can I flirt with you?", like some fucking ogre who doesn't know how human interactions work, and when she was even the least bit hesitant, he got all mopey, and immediately gave off a vibe like he was offended. She was put in a spot right away. I understand her playfulness, because he not so subtly made it part of the deal.

I'm not all about this #metoo/#Timesup shit, but the power dynamic thing that Weinstein clearly abused on a daily basis, is something I can understand needing to be curbed. If flirting occurs naturally as part of the game in a negotiation, that's fine, but the shit that Weinstein did in that video alone, was over the line and abuse of power.

What a fat fucking chud.
Man I'm just gonna be honest

If all I had to do to get someone to buy my shit, or support something I'm promoting, or toss me in his next mega hit movie, was suck a little dick, theyd be calling me blowjob snipey

What a fat fucking chud.
Yeah I totally agree. He’s lecherous and disgusting.

But I guess I don’t see why right off the bat she wouldn’t tell him it’s inappropriate. I’m not letting someone fondle me to get a sale.

Even before that she should have said she wanted to talk to the marketing team, not with him alone. This was their second meeting so I wonder how the first one went.

Yeah I totally agree. He’s lecherous and disgusting.

But I guess I don’t see why right off the bat she wouldn’t tell him it’s inappropriate. I’m not letting someone fondle me to get a sale.

Even before that she should have said she wanted to talk to the marketing team, not with him alone. This was their second meeting so I wonder how the first one went.

You may not, but plenty of people will do what it takes to advance their own lot in life. The power dynamic that Weinstien took advantage of is an age old one. For some women it would be worth putting up with it if it means them moving up in their careers of whatnot (and in some cases fear of negative repercussions if they didn't I presume)

You may not, but plenty of people will do what it takes to advance their own lot in life. The power dynamic that Weinstien took advantage of is an age old one. For some women it would be worth putting up with it if it means them moving up in their careers of whatnot (and in some cases fear of negative repercussions if they didn't I presume)
Yeah, that's my point. She never told him, "no." She knew she was using her sexuality to make a sale, even getting groped for it, and from what we see she didn't make it clear to him it wasn't just fine with her.

Back