Excuses pre-planned by nuthuggers when Floyd wins

So, you're just fantasising? Because what he does in MMA is all you can take into account in order to judge his abilities. He has zero professional boxing fights. You don't know what's his level in a boxing ring. You only know that he is 0-0 and is about to face one of the greatest boxers ever.

No, there are ways to see. We will all see on the 26th though.

No, there are ways to see. We will all see on the 26th though.

How do you see he has the needed ability to hang with Mayweather? I mean, right now. How did you come to that conclusion? You just looked at the way he hits the bag and that's it?

I noticed creativity isn't big among Conor fans.

triggered, triggered, triggered, triggered.

What a bunch of retarded parrots. Yes, i'm triggered. Anyone who calls any of you on your ignorance is triggered. Triggered by stupidity. I'd rather be triggered than be as dumb as you are.
No, you've been triggered by grammar.

"Its a half a fight, if this was a real fight hed be dead"

That statement by conor shows his doubt, why does a guy who claims to be so uber confident seem so concerned with a "limited ruleset". And why does he keep bringing it up as if he doesnt like to throw hands anyway?

We need to compile all the excuses now. So we can present them to them after :-D

TS you're a knob, he's not a boxer by trade so if he looses it's because he didn't have all the boxing tools and wasn't good enough, why even the point in this thread?

It is for Conor nuthuggers not the likes of you.

I don't follow boxing that much, so I am curious - do you think that event will make more money then May vs Connie?
Sorry man, not sure how I missed this one.

It probably won't do more sales for the fact that the Mayweather Mcconor spectacle crosses over. Plus the coverage is extreme.

Obviously the GGG vs Alvarez fight will be a better fight, but as far as sales go, I doubt it hits close to Mayweather Mcconor

It is for Conor nuthuggers not the likes of you.
Problem is anti conor mma fans are just as bad, i manage to dislike both sets and still appreciate the guy for his talent, you get a fighter like this once every few years, we had Anderson, now Conor, blink and it's gone.

Problem is anti conor mma fans are just as bad, i manage to dislike both sets and still appreciate the guy for his talent, you get a fighter like this once every few years, we had Anderson, now Conor, blink and it's gone.

Conor only fights in win/win circumstances. Don't compare the two.

There are levels to this. I actually have valid reasons for disliking Conor and legitimately believe he is everything wrong with MMA today.

A nuthugger tells me I'm clueless and delusional? GTFOH
DynamicImageHandler_1060da0b-e64c-4a9a-9b5c-790f8d370fab.png

Conor's going to lose to the same thing he always does, submitting. Towel gets thrown at the end of the 6th IMO.

Back