Expect Conor vs. Khabib soon (video)

The first thing I thought when I saw Conor's picture with Putin was that something is obviously happening behind the scenes to make Conor vs. Khabib happen. I don't know who Chael's "sources" are... but his claims further back up the match up.

chael and his sources.. dude is always wrong when it comes to predictions. bet opposite of chael prediction and it's a guaranteed win
Nah. Chael occasionally gets it right.

I'm gonna wait for Nam Phan's prediction

The fight will be made, Khabib will pull out about a month beforehand.

He will be stripped of the belt and Conor will fight Ferguson instead for the strap, and funnily enough the fight will actually be the more legitimate title fight coz Conor is the lineal champion and Tony was unfairly stripped of the Interim belt.... Khabib beating an 11th ranked inactive fighter for the belt is a stain on the sport.

The fight will be made, Khabib will pull out about a month beforehand.

He will be stripped of the belt and Conor will fight Ferguson instead for the strap, and funnily enough the fight will actually be the more legitimate title fight coz Conor is the lineal champion and Tony was unfairly stripped of the Interim belt.... Khabib beating an 11th ranked inactive fighter for the belt is a stain on the sport.
McGregor having 2 belts stripped for absolute failure to defend is the stain on the sport.

I think that Khabib agreed to fight about 5 different people for that title. In the end Khabib fought the only guy that he could for the vacant belt.

McGregor having 2 belts stripped for absolute failure to defend is the stain on the sport.

I think that Khabib agreed to fight about 5 different people for that title. In the end Khabib fought the only guy that he could for the vacant belt.
On paper Conor not defending the belts is a bad look, but when the actual circumstance are took into account it's really not that out of the ordinary and the vast majority of fighters would have done the same thing with those options on the table.

The shit show at LW over the last couple of years is just as much Khabib & Ferguson's fault as it is Conor's.

And I'm not criticizing Khabib for winning the belt against Al, it's the UFC who made the short sighted decision to offer that option, and they are the one's who have made Khabib the most disputed "undisputed" champion in history, they have actually done him a diservice, the moment he dreamed about his whole career was in reality a glorified Fight Night type main event.

Ariel hairline
Sublime and ridiculous
At the same time
Look his head shine

Last edited:
Conor isn't sleeping shit, dude only ko's midgets. Khabib wrestlfucks the life out of Canner. Actually other than flying Aldo he tko's migdets.

Last edited:
Back