Explain the liberal thought process on Illegal Aliens

I don't understand why they think illegal aliens shouldn't be deported. Why is anyone that wants to do that evil and racist?

If I went on vacation to Japan and decided to just live there forever, shouldn't Japan deport me after I overstay my 3 month tourist visa? I don't think that makes Japan evil or racist. Do you? Why?

It's only okay if you sneak into Japan illegally.

Have you ever lived in a part of a city that isn't predominantly white? I'm honestly asking. Are you even from the US?

You want citations of illegals being employed and paid under the table, and goods/services being sold for cash?

Come on man, if that is what you are asking for you are being dishonest to the point that your credibilty (on the internet of all places LOL) is shot.

Why would you even act like these things dont happen? Why on earth would I make up the examples I gave you? Any number of posters on this site could tell you similar stories, it's not a rare or unique experience.

Edit:
Or do you want citations of my personal experince?

Or citations that prove less than 100% of illegals pay sales and/or property tax?

Because you are still being incredibly dishonest or playing dumb if any of the above is what you claim to be looking for.

I want citation showing this non-taxed market illegals are shopping at showing they are not paying sales taxes and pay less in taxes then other groups. Personal experience are not evidence. See I gave you link to stories, with citations regarding illegals and taxes and you have provided nothing that disputes them.

I want citation showing this non-taxed market illegals are shopping at showing they are not paying sales taxes and pay less in taxes then other groups. Personal experience are not evidence. See I gave you link to stories, with citations regarding illegals and taxes and you have provided nothing that disputes them.

So you don't think that illegals, who are payed in cash for their labor tend to be active participants in black markets for goods and services?

I just need a yes or no.

So remind me again why my personal experince living in the latino part of my city, as a native Spanish speaking latino with close life long friends and many coworkers in the illegal population isn't valid to you?

Last edited:
So you don't think that illegals, who are payed in cash for their labor tend to be active participants in black markets for goods and services?

I just need a yes or no.

So remind me again why my personal experince living in the latino part of my city, as a native Spanish speaking latino with close life long friends and many coworkers in the illegal population isn't valid to you?

35-youratalker-big.gif

Your experiences don't amount to anything because they could be absolute BS. Now do you have any evidence or not.

35-youratalker-big.gif

Your experiences don't amount to anything because they could be absolute BS. Now do you have any evidence or not.

I'm a talker. Yeah...

There is no reason to lie about things many people in this country see every day. Why make up something that is in no way unique. Any latino poster could tell you the exact same stories, but I guess we would all be full of shit. I also love how you are adept at dodging direct questions.

Did you ever hear of the phenomenon of black thugs referring to illegals, especially Mexican illegals as "Walking atms" because they would carry all of their cash on them? Why would they do that? Because many were paid in cash, and the others either couldnt bank or didnt trust banks.

Guess what they do with cash?

They buy stuff.

Guess how often that is done on the street with peddlers of food/goods/services who dont pay tax?

Often, literally several times a day.

There are entire communities that mimic the communities in Central and South America when it comes to literally every aspect of how these people live.

I've seen it, I've lived in it as many have.

Do you want me to start posting pics of middle age Mexican men who sell Elotes out of coolers, or fixing cars, or the dozens of paleteros that walk around my neighborhood, lol.

Just answer a few simple questions, if you can bring yourself to do it.

Is there a black market for goods and services in the United States?

Are illegals often paid in cash?

Are illegals (especially latinos) less likely to use banks for transactions, and were they commonly referred to "walking atms" in the very recent past?

Last edited:
Again, you give these people too much credit, just look at the overall ineptitude of elected officials, do you really think they can think that far forward?

It's a crazy CT. Voting blocs aren't constant. Bush got 44% of the Hispanic vote. There's nothing stopping Republicans from going after and winning the Hispanic vote. It's just been a deliberate strategy to try to increase their share among whites by playing up racial resentment recently, but that could easily change going forward, and everyone knows that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back