Extacly what is wrong with Cain Velasquez?

6tnrpi.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1691-1430218807-5.gif

I know he has a "back injury", but what exactly has caused him to fight like 2 times in 4 years.

Herniated discs, bro- to be fighting in a cage with this injury is crazy ( it all depends where the herniation/ spasms are- If near or touching nerve wall, whoa-!!!. I speak from experience)

Sherdoggers are fucking idiots when it comes to lifting...90% of them dont know whats wrong with that gif but they agree because they are mindless sheep.

Leg extensions arn't really bad....The only thing that is bad about Cain here, is that he was doing a massive amounts of weight @ very high reps...You can tell that he even had to use a bit of his back for this excersie.

However if you do leg exercises with not much weight and don't use your back when doing them...You will be fine...They are very good for your thighs, specially if you want to get them defined.

Sherdoggers are the same dumbasses who say, don't round your upper back, when pros do this all the time.

nice try but mma fighters are not lifters.

if you don't understand this, you will find any kind of exercise with weights good for them.

leg extension for an athlete moving at 360° during a fight is for retards but doing it with 50 fast reps is from a new level of stupidity.

and btw rounded back is for few gifted ifters, you would teach a fighter to deadlift with his back rounded? good job mate

my god

what the fuck

gsp said in a JRE interview if he did it again he would focus more on plyo training as opposed to weights

he has a point.
i think that olympic weightlifting is the best way to use weights to get strong and explosive for mma, but injuries are behind the corner without a good coach or the average crossfit conditioning coach

I don't know, I'm so tired of it all. Its one injury after another after another. He has fought 4 guys in 6 years, Bigfoot, Werdum, JDS and Browne in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I like Cain as a fighter, but its so hard to care or get excited about him as he never actually fights. Even if he is booked I am very dubious, kinda just waiting for a pull out :( . I will only believe he is fighting if I actually see him there at the weigh ins.

nice try but mma fighters are not lifters.

if you don't understand this, you will find any kind of exercise with weights good for them.

leg extension for an athlete moving at 360° during a fight is for retards but doing it with 50 fast reps is from a new level of stupidity.

and btw rounded back is for few gifted ifters, you would teach a fighter to deadlift with his back rounded? good job mate
Leg extensions are used by lots of athletes.....Now how Cain was doing them was stupid...but leg extensions arn't going to magically fuck your knees up.

Having an upper rounded back is using your whole back to generate more power...that isn't bad for a fighter....If he wants to bulk and put on muscle, might as well teach them this so they can pull more weight.

Let me guess, you also believe you knees going over your toes when you squat is bad? LMFAO.

Jesus bro, you're bro lifting myths are amazing.

11av0aq.jpg

Downhill for Cain after that. Remember when Nathan's hot dog zombie JDS still shut down 66% of Cain's TD's. Twice!?!

hvBPS.jpg

giphy.gif

gILygJI.gif
Doesn't matter if it was downhill after that. All that matters is Cain > Brock
Deal with it.
method=get&s=brock-lesnar-10-14-10-9-3-39-62.jpg

:cool:

Doesn't matter if it was downhill after that. All that matters is Cain > Brock
Deal with it.
method=get&s=brock-lesnar-10-14-10-9-3-39-62.jpg

:cool:

Brock pretty much headlined UFC 200. That is all that matters. The point is that as far as the war, not the single battle, goes, Brock won. And continues to win.

Brock destroyed Cain's career that night. Just like a Conquistador.

Cain makes Khabib look active.

5868a3f2df28c705aae95d57d622c8cb

Also, son'd by troll Werdum.

Leg extensions are used by lots of athletes.....Now how Cain was doing them was stupid...but leg extensions arn't going to magically fuck your knees up.

Having an upper rounded back is using your whole back to generate more power...that isn't bad for a fighter....If he wants to bulk and put on muscle, might as well teach them this so they can pull more weight.

Let me guess, you also believe you knees going over your toes when you squat is bad? LMFAO.

Jesus bro, you're bro lifting myths are amazing.

you know you are talking like a youtubelifter? leg extension are good for low replow weight/fully controlled reps. usually used after injuries, so it's not the machine the problem. is the low IQ.

and stop posting pathetic fitness videos.

rounded back is for few lifters and i still trust my WL teachers more than your opinion, crossfit guy.

(and why in the hell you posted a video of a squat for no reason while talking leg extension and DL? you talking to yourself and answering with videos? are you ok? creepy)

Fun fact: While Cain has a total of 16 MMA fights in his career, Cro Cop has 49 MMA, 31 kickboxing, and 56 amateur boxing matches!

And Cro Cop never ate vegetables!

Cain has injuries in all of the key worst areas of the body. 2 bad knees, 2 bad shoulders and a jacked up lower back. He might never be back to action.

Brock pretty much headlined UFC 200. That is all that matters. The point is that as far as the war, not the single battle, goes, Brock won. And continues to win.

Brock destroyed Cain's career that night. Just like a Conquistador.

Cain makes Khabib look active.

Also, son'd by troll Werdum.
Brock hasn't won a real fight since Cain made him his Girlfriend..

Brock hasn't won a real fight since Cain made him his Girlfriend..

Brock broke Cain that night and Cain didn't even realize it, and there ain't a damn thing you can say to disprove it.

Tell me - WHERE IS YOUR MEXICAN MESSIAH NOW?

Oh wait, here he is...

attachment.php

Cain will be remembered as the guy who beat up on sick Brock and then dissappeared pretty much after USADA came in. Might as well just throw an asterix up by his name right now.

Extreme Pressure Offense. <LikeReally5>

He should be ashamed for even fighting Travis Browne. Thought a guy like Cain would be above padding his stellar record w/ gimme fights against fighters from Variety Village/GFC.

Last edited:
Back