Extacly what is wrong with Cain Velasquez?

Since October 19th 2013, Cain has one win and one loss.

For comparison:

Cowboy is 12-3, Ferguson is 9-0, Mighty Mouse is 9-0, Stipe 7-2.

He's 35, he has had a dozen injuries, and his next potential fight is nowhere in sight. At this point retirement is more likely than another title run.

I notice that this happens to a lot of HW dudes, like the intense physical strain on that massive amount of flesh and muscle and bone causes difficulties in the body much more then an average sized or smaller athlete.

Let's see..

There's Cain. Brock. Carwin. Duffee. Probably many more you guys can think of.

Brock only got injured by his eating habits.

I just want cain to come back and run through stipe like paper. we all know it'll happen. If he ever fights again, that is.

Recently it's the neck surgery he had done last year. The doctor warned him that once he got back to training hard, that the injury could come back... & that's exactly what happened & why he had to duck out of the December card.

He went back under the knife in January I think... & supposedly got it fixed again. We will see. He's likely giving it more time to heal this time to avoid it being re-injured.

AKA is a hard training facility.

Poor training & seemingly going at it real hard in sparring has caught up with & now his body is falling apart at a rapid rate. Not sure we ever see him return which is a shame as an in-shape Cain smashes through Stipe.

Brock pretty much headlined UFC 200. That is all that matters. The point is that as far as the war, not the single battle, goes, Brock won. And continues to win.

Brock destroyed Cain's career that night. Just like a Conquistador.

Cain makes Khabib look active.

5868a3f2df28c705aae95d57d622c8cb

Also, son'd by troll Werdum.
Headlined a fight while roided to the gills to a card that wasn't as exciting as people thought it would be. How much does it exactly say if he won the war when his win is changed to a NC? His short career has an asterisk now and that's why he is back in WWE doing what he does really good at. Fake fighting. Besides, only two good fights were on the main card and one of them was
4c923ec5a1662800f1ecfab43f951bee

So, to reiterate, Cain > Brock

You can still watch Brock 'compete' on channel 6.
1257909_o.gif

Such jacked whiteboy athleticism.

He is a dumb fuck. His training is moronic. And he said in an interview he ignores injuries and pushes forth.

Headlined a fight while roided to the gills to a card that wasn't as exciting as people thought it would be. How much does it exactly say if he won the war when his win is changed to a NC? His short career has an asterisk now and that's why he is back in WWE doing what he does really good at. Fake fighting. Besides, only two good fights were on the main card and one of them was
4c923ec5a1662800f1ecfab43f951bee

So, to reiterate, Cain > Brock

You can still watch Brock 'compete' on channel 6.
1257909_o.gif

Such jacked whiteboy athleticism.

Brock tested positive for a substance that alludes to steroid useage PRIOR to his entrance in the testing pool. But then again, I wouldn't expect a Cain fan to comprehend the subtle differences in life that constitute reality.

And I think you mean Cain's short career has an asterix....

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/nfl-players-who-use-steroids-have-m-2009-02-20/

Brock broke Cain that night and Cain didn't even realize it, and there ain't a damn thing you can say to disprove it.

Tell me - WHERE IS YOUR MEXICAN MESSIAH NOW?

Oh wait, here he is...

attachment.php

Cain will be remembered as the guy who beat up on sick Brock and then dissappeared pretty much after USADA came in. Might as well just throw an asterix up by his name right now.

Extreme Pressure Offense. <LikeReally5>

He should be ashamed for even fighting Travis Browne. Thought a guy like Cain would be above padding his stellar record w/ gimme fights against fighters from Variety Village/GFC.
NOTHING is more embarrassing than "fake fighting". (EXCEPT for turtling up when you get hit in the face). Cain retired your hero...

Fake fighting is for kids.. grow up

NOTHING is more embarrassing than "fake fighting". (EXCEPT for turtling up when you get hit in the face). Cain retired your hero...

Fake fighting is for kids.. grow up

That fight was the end of Cain. He was never the same after and his career never recovered, while Lesnar's has only flourished.

Cain makes Conor look like an active champ. Hell, Cain makes Helio Gracie look like an active champ.

Cormier gave up a super promising career at HW for what? A "Mexican" dude who makes Werdum look like the King of Spain.

64cc55dafac14e66e37f23d6c1de6216.cf.png

P.S. - Please continue w/ the fake fighting talk...

http://cagetoday.com/jon-fitch-betrayed-by-pro-wrestling-hopes-mma-stays-a-sport/

<2>{<jordan}

And for the record, your defense of Cain is much more embarassing than fake fighting. Being ignorant of that fact doesn't change it.

That fight was the end of Cain. He was never the same after and his career never recovered, while Lesnar's has only flourished.

Cain makes Conor look like an active champ. Hell, Cain makes Helio Gracie look like an active champ.

Cormier gave up a super promising career at HW for what? A "Mexican" dude who makes Werdum look like the King of Spain.

64cc55dafac14e66e37f23d6c1de6216.cf.png

P.S. - Please continue w/ the fake fighting talk...

http://cagetoday.com/jon-fitch-betrayed-by-pro-wrestling-hopes-mma-stays-a-sport/

<2>{<jordan}

And for the record, your defense of Cain is much more embarassing than fake fighting. Being ignorant of that fact doesn't change it.
Didn't read... You know why? Cause Cain kicked Brocks ass and made it look easy,. LMAO!!!

don't be butthurt

Didn't read... You know why? Cause Cain kicked Brocks ass and made it look easy,. LMAO!!!

don't be butthurt

ufc-200-brock-lesnar-won.jpg

You know why I told you to keep talking about the fake fighting, because this was you -

hmP586U.gif

We all know what came next, just like in this thread.

Brock ended Cain's career, same way he ended Herring's, Couture's, Carwin's, and Hunt's.

There is no place for fake Mexicans in Suplex City, bitch.

Dear lord!

lmao I always thought that gif was accelerated or something. He actually did 50 fucking reps as fast as possible. 50 reps!!!

That’s why he has that endurance

I notice that this happens to a lot of HW dudes, like the intense physical strain on that massive amount of flesh and muscle and bone causes difficulties in the body much more then an average sized or smaller athlete.

Let's see..

There's Cain. Brock. Carwin. Duffee. Probably many more you guys can think of.
Brocks issue was dirvicalititus not issues from training & fighting

Fact is, he never really beat Brock.

Brock hit him w/ the Dim Mak.

What has Cain done since he fought Brock?

Brock smashed Hunt and broke the Undertakers streak. That makes him like Werdum, but way better because Undertaker went longer than Fedor, and PRIDE was faker than WWE.
<mma4>

Brocks issue was dirvicalititus not issues from training & fighting

But still his huge body must have had some impact on the disease. Huge fat or muscle mass surely causes many complications with the organs

A close friend of mine and decent collegiate athlete threw out his back stepping off a CURB.... he still has big problems 15 years later. Some back injuries are near impossible to recover from...

Back