Extacly what is wrong with Cain Velasquez?

28 years old here, i have a big herniated disk pinching my sciatica.
Im going through a nasty crisis at this moment and i can barely walk some steps without dragging my foot and looking crooked and tense.
I cant imagine how someone can Step into the cage like this.

There is no place for fake Mexicans in Suplex City, bitch.
How embarrassing for you if you are in fact a man...

but you probably are just pathetic basement macaroni eating wwf fan.. hey... your mom said clean your room

How embarrassing for you if you are in fact a man...

but you probably are just pathetic basement macaroni eating wwf fan.. hey... your mom said clean your room

gettyimages-545222468.jpg

Brock tested positive for a substance that alludes to steroid useage PRIOR to his entrance in the testing pool. But then again, I wouldn't expect a Cain fan to comprehend the subtle differences in life that constitute reality.

And I think you mean Cain's short career has an asterix....

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/nfl-players-who-use-steroids-have-m-2009-02-20/
No I meant Brock's career has an asterisk, not Cain's. What does it matter if Brock used a substance prior? He was still doping lol. What the hell that link was for I have no idea, Brock's name didn't come anywhere. If you like Brock that is quite alright and I don't hold it against you. Just remember back on October 23, 2010 Cain > Brock.
4.jpg

No I meant Brock's career has an asterisk, not Cain's. What does it matter if Brock used a substance prior? He was still doping lol. What the hell that link was for I have no idea, Brock's name didn't come anywhere. If you like Brock that is quite alright and I don't hold it against you. Just remember back on October 23, 2010 Cain > Brock.
4.jpg

He's a fucking professional wrestler; they all dope.

Greetings to bubbleworld from your true friends on the outside!

Also, since that night, Brock > Cain. Brock has lost once since then, but Cain has lost twice.

He's a fucking professional wrestler; they all dope.

Greetings to bubbleworld from your true friends on the outside!

Also, since that night, Brock > Cain. Brock has lost once since then, but Cain has lost twice.
I know they all dope, genius. You keep trying to deter away from the argument which is admittedly more funny than annoying so reply if you wish but I'm getting tired of the original discussion which is Brock couldn't beat Cain and never can due to his last test result which puts his whole fighting career into question much like Jon Jones and many others before. He's much richer than Cain and more well known so good for him but he certainly isn't the better fighter and never will be :)

Fact is, he never really beat Brock.

Brock hit him w/ the Dim Mak.

What has Cain done since he fought Brock?

Brock smashed Hunt and broke the Undertakers streak. That makes him like Werdum, but way better because Undertaker went longer than Fedor, and PRIDE was faker than WWE.

Damn, man. That puts a perspective on things that I'd never thought of. Undertaker - Truest of the true GOAT's. And Lesnar did take his Streak from him. So Lesnar is the GOAT of GOAT's.

Overtraining is pretty rampant in mma. It's weird that Cain does it, he's actually a pretty smart guy.

A close friend of mine and decent collegiate athlete threw out his back stepping off a CURB.... he still has big problems 15 years later. Some back injuries are near impossible to recover from...
I've heard of similar things as well. My younger brother stepped in a gopher hole while jogging one day and hurt his back more than his ankle. I think he mentions he still has some pain even though this was years ago.

Since October 19th 2013, Cain has one win and one loss.

For comparison:

Cowboy is 12-3, Ferguson is 9-0, Mighty Mouse is 9-0, Stipe 7-2.

He's 35, he has had a dozen injuries, and his next potential fight is nowhere in sight. At this point retirement is more likely than another title run.
And there was some moron saying that Stipe isn't active enough lmao Cain lovers are ridiculous

Leg extensions are used by lots of athletes.....Now how Cain was doing them was stupid...but leg extensions arn't going to magically fuck your knees up.

Having an upper rounded back is using your whole back to generate more power...that isn't bad for a fighter....If he wants to bulk and put on muscle, might as well teach them this so they can pull more weight.

Let me guess, you also believe you knees going over your toes when you squat is bad? LMFAO.

Jesus bro, you're bro lifting myths are amazing.

There’s entire science behind weight training, but of course we should go with any random Youtuber for lifting advise.

For someone who admittedly doesn't know much about leg workouts, can somebody break it down for me here what he's doing wrong?

I've seen this Video on here for years and never really understood the joke. If it's so terrible, why would his coaches have him do it? And why would a machine that's so bad for your legs even exist? Thanks.

Usually leg extension machine is considered one of the worse machines in the gym.

The movement is not natural

It doesn’t really have any functional benefits

N puts the knees in vulnerable position for no reason.

Basically any compound movement involving knee extension is better than than iso knee extension.

I would say that his prime simply was bound to be short lived.

Huge output, training like a madman - with form folk are arguing about right now....

Made him a freak for a while, but it wasn't built to last

Back