EXTINCTION on Netflix (Premieres July 27, 2018)

Anytime A director tries impress me with fast pans and quick edit mtv bullshit editing they can kick rocks

Netflix cannot make a good movie.

I thought Bright was great. Did people not like it?

A lot of people didn't like it but they are making a sequel. I enjoyed it. A lot of peopel are hating on Netflix's movies but I don't think they are all that bad. A bit generic is the main issue. Although this one was probably the worst one I've seen in a long time. I enjoyed the one with that guy joining the Yaukza.

This movie was boring as hell. Couldn't keep my attention at all. Half way through I ended up on Wikifeet looking at Lizzy Caplan's feet, and went down that (glorious) rabbit hole for the rest of the movie lol.

You weirdos are the reason Google keeps suggesting feet every time I look up an actress.

I like Netflix movies. They are often more creative than big releases if not necessarily top quality.

They have great shows but their movies are always laughably bad. Anyone seen this, is it at least not terrible.

Better than terrible. It isn't good.

Netflix cannot make a good movie.

I was going to dispute this, because for some reason I thought Radius and Circle were netflix movies, but they aren't. Your theory checks out.

Idk... did you watch How It Ends? That one was pretty bad.
Yeah that movie really sucked. Also how are you gonna call a movie how it ends and have no ending

Lol...this was another SyFy channel-esque flick. Netflix really churns em out huh?

And nothing against Pena, but I can't take him seriously in anything outside of a comedic role.

I'm trying to think of the last Netflix original film that I would actually recommend ppl watch.

I really enjoyed Beasts of No Nation then I remembered it wasn't actually produced by Netflix.

So I really can't think of one.

They make some fine episodic content (shows and miniseries) but their movies are just.....ugh.

I really enjoyed this movie. I liked the twist. I gave it 5 stars. I was entertained.

I'm not even trolling. I don't watch a lot of movies because in my free time I play video games but that was a good movie to me.

Lol...this was another SyFy channel-esque flick. Netflix really churns em out huh?

And nothing against Pena, but I can't take him seriously in anything outside of a comedic role.

I'm trying to think of the last Netflix original film that I would actually recommend ppl watch.

I really enjoyed Beasts of No Nation then I remembered it wasn't actually produced by Netflix.

So I really can't think of one.

They make some fine episodic content (shows and miniseries) but their movies are just.....ugh.

Shot Caller was good.

It was alright. I feel like they relied too much on the two main twists to carry the story and forgot to make the story actually interesting. I didn't like the actor choices either, they all sucked.

I liked the movie. The idea was great.

What do people expect out of a Netflix movie?

Extinction was cool ,oh wait it's a NF movie. That ain't cool. I'm going to hate on it.

Cant be any worse than

Father_of_the_Year.png

Lol I actually liked that movie sadly.

I liked the movie. The idea was great.

What do people expect out of a Netflix movie?

Well it's a movie and Netflix does produce some of the best shows on so why wouldn't they expect quality? You tell me the company that spins out Narcos, House of Cards, Ozark, etc. can't make a good movie?

Back