Extraordinary human feats

96d9edf3-6ff4-44fd-b9b9-bd7952ee4fc6_text_hi.gif

Borat says “he can hold a very large woman down for up to 3 hours”

That’s pretty impressive

i was the #1 ranked blanka player in the world for a span of a 3 months when SF4 was vanilla. I won almost 90% of my matches, and placed well in many local tourneys, when they used to have soem clsoe by./

Minsc was a squirrel whisperer in D&D. Isnt that a Feat? All Squirrels get +1 damage.

i was the #1 ranked blanka player in the world for a span of a 3 months when SF4 was vanilla. I won almost 90% of my matches, and placed well in many local tourneys, when they used to have soem clsoe by./

I hope you made money off of that.

This one time in college, I was super-de-duper drunk and got into a huge rolling clothes cart that you could stand up in and ride while someone else pushed.

My buddies wheeled me way too fast down an incline, and at the bottom of the incline the wheels stopped on something and it all pitched forward, the momentum throwing me out of the cart as it tipped over forward.

I leaped at just the right moment.
To this day I have no idea how I drunkenly did the most athletic thing in my life... I landed on my feet in a trot and never hit the turf.

Started out a bit early just to show a comparison. When it goes invisible that's when the real shit starts.

Back