[EXTREME NEWS] 5 Facts you NEED to know about Conor's gf.

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://heavy.com/sports/2015/12/con...d-dee-devlin-fiancee-married-photos-facebook/

He’s the hottest property in the UFC right now and he’s also been pretty lucky in love. Conor McGregor’s long-time girlfriend is fellow Dublin-native Dee Devlin. She’s been seen by fight fans in McGregor’s Embedded episodes which followed his press tour in the build up to his abandoned fight against Jose Aldo.

1. In April, McGregor Bought Her a $30K Cartier Watch
dee-devlin2.jpg

Back in April 2015, Devlin tweeted a picture of a $30,000 watch that McGregor had bought her. Her message was simply “OMG!!” The diamond encrusted Tortue watches retail at around $27,000, with prices varying for the different colors.

2. Devlin Says the More Famous McGregor Gets, The More Nervous She Gets

I find I’m more nervous now – the first time I went to see Conor fight there was 50 people in a room, and I thought ‘There’s no way you can be more nervous than this’ but each time it’s just getting that more and more nerve-wracking.

3. She Manages McGregor’s Finances
dee-devlin1.jpg

According to McGregor, he just wants to spend the money that he makes. MMA Fighting quotedhim in May 2015 saying that he loves to spoil Devlin. He added “She has helped me throughout this career…If It wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t be where I am today…So definitely, I love to spoil her…She does not work anymore, I hired her to the business…She works for me now and collects the cheques.”

4. She Loves ‘Being Irish’

According to her Twitter feed, Devlin is immensely proud of being Irish. She also uses her profile to update McGregor’s fans on his progress in training, just hours before his fight with Chad Mendes on July 11, she wrote “The Irish are truly the best supporters in the world!!!”

5. McGregor Says He Will Only Fight in Vegas, Boston, New York & Ireland

dee-devlin-conor-mcgregors-girlfriend.jpg

. Though, the Notorious is adamant that he will only fight in Vegas, New York or Dublin. Adding that even Boston is a stretch.

Last edited:
No. 3 is SOOOOOOOOO not a wise idea.

Maybe you need a gf. Who cares about his gf, ppl are obsessed with him and I say that as a fan.

6. they have been together for 8 years, a few months before his first fight.

7. She is 28, 1 year older than Conor.

Here you go, I added some other useless info.

This is the cancer that is killing Sherdog.

8. Before meeting Conor, she was fat. He changed her bum life as well it seema.

full.jpg

9. She still has cellulite-ridden thunder thighs.

CW180215B16JPG.jpg

No. 3 is SOOOOOOOOO not a wise idea.
Why? she has proven to be with Conor before the fame & the money. She's a legit keeper. If she was someone who just pop out of nowhere as soon as conor got the fame and the moneys...then that's a gold digger. Would bang...

i dont think shes very good looking at all. i guess just not my type.

also, if those are the only places he will fight i guess the dallas/rda rumors are false?

The fuck? I'm embarrassed for you TS. Also, I'm willing to bet anything Conor has at least one or two side pieces. Is normal.

Back