• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Extremely satisfying to watch the booth's narrative crumble in real time during the Cortes-Acosta / Despaigne fight

DC had the night off bro.

Also, Acosta deserves the credit for neutralizing a very dangerous striker and even standing and trading with Despaigne.

I'm tripping, because even now I'm still thinking it was DC. . . but yeah, whoops wrong night and I'm not sure why that's cemented in my head.

You were probably like them and now you come to do your nostradamus

who fucking cares what commentators say ? like out of all the things to complain about in mma this kind of thing seems pathetic.

Yeah I saw the guy and thought holy shit look at this dude you gotta wrestle bro you ain’t small yourself

Thought they had Ngannew

who fucking cares what commentators say ? like out of all the things to complain about in mma this kind of thing seems pathetic.

If I'm paying for something, I don't want a bunch of doofuses pissing me off with their drunken podcast bullshit.

i don't get why people are upset that Robelis got exposed? that's WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. you confused motherfuckers should start watching GLORY if you want to see knockout artists with no ground game.

If that fight was satisfying for you to watch then I couldn't care less about your opinion.

they want a specimen like francis as champ, waldo threw a spanner in the works, should have received performance bonus

Back