Extremist left protesters shut down Portland ICE facility

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://pjmedia.com/trending/portla...l-flag-replace-it-with-refugees-welcome-flag/
"Occupy" protesters have been camping outside an ICE office in Portland, Oregon, leading the facility to temporarily shut down. The occupiers say that they won't leave until the Trump administration revokes its "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

Since Sunday the agitators, whose numbers are increasing, have been engaged in activities such as blocking the entrance to the building...
Protesters also torn down the American flag and replaced it with a “Refugees Welcome” flag.

This extremist left destruction of law and order will end badly.

Wish Seattle's homeless would move on down to Portland to be with their people.

The mayor refused police action on these clowns? Wow...

AP_18173559338125.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Portland's ICE building remained shut down by 'Occupy ICE PDX at sunrise Friday, with about 40 tents and 100-150 people obstructing all entrances and exits. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler has refused Portland police action against protesters. (Photo by John Rudoff/Sipa-USA)(Sipa via AP Images)

Make stupid laws, win stupid protests.

The mayor refused police action on these clowns? Wow...

AP_18173559338125.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Portland's ICE building remained shut down by 'Occupy ICE PDX at sunrise Friday, with about 40 tents and 100-150 people obstructing all entrances and exits. Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler has refused Portland police action against protesters. (Photo by John Rudoff/Sipa-USA)(Sipa via AP Images)

Seems like there is a much better way to handle this crap. Interfering with Federal employees doing their freaking jobs isn't one of them.

I bet the next time a natural disaster hits the area he'll beg for Federal assistance . . .

Make stupid laws, win stupid protests.

Hurray for anarchy right?

Although this does fall under my peaceful protest of a law/policy you don’t like (however misguided that may be) so I’m not opposed even if I do think they’re being stupid and being used as pawns for fake news agenda push

Just don’t start crying if the city decides they don’t like hippies shutting down government buildings and send in tear gas and water cannons. That’s the stupid prizes you win

2ewi8p5.png

Anyone here surprised? Anyone?

Would put money that this beta still lives with mommy and daddy and hasn't earned a living for him/her self yet.

2ewi8p5.png

Would put money that this beta still lives with mommy and daddy and hasn't earned a living for him/her self yet.

Did you just assume there are only two genders?!:mad:

Just give it two days, they'll get bored and go home. Shut off the free wifi they are likely using and make it even quicker.

Seems like there is a much better way to handle this crap. Interfering with Federal employees doing their freaking jobs isn't one of them.

I bet the next time a natural disaster hits the area he'll beg for Federal assistance . . .
LMFAO @ you rationalizing not giving them federal assistance because like 150 people are preventing ICE from doing operations.

Really low, saying it's ok to let people die because of this protest.....really sad.

I see nothing wrong with the people from Portland begging for assistance, considering they pay taxes and are part of this fucking country.

They shouldn't have to beg tho.....The federal government should help ASAP.

Last edited:
Although this does fall under my peaceful protest of a law/policy you don’t like (however misguided that may be) so I’m not opposed even if I do think they’re being stupid and being used as pawns for fake news agenda push

Just don’t start crying if the city decides they don’t like hippies shutting down government buildings and send in tear gas and water cannons. That’s the stupid prizes you win

First you say it was a peaceful protest, then say no crying if a peaceful protest is tear gassed and water cannoned. That's actually something to be "crying about"

This was dumb.

Hurray for anarchy right?

I don't actually see the use of people protesting in such a way that doesn't cause a major disruption. If it's not at least a major inconvenience it's just too easy to ignore.

Last edited:
LMFAO @ you rationalizing not give them federal assistance because like 150 people are preventing ICE from doing operations.

Where did I say that? I commented on the mayor wanting to run his city or refusing to have his cops remove a dangerous situation . . . but hey, you go right ahead and pounce on a comment that might fit your narrative if you streeeeetttcccched it really far . . .

Really low, saying it's ok to let people die because of this protest.....really sad.

Really stupid . . . to say someone makes a comment they don't . . . really stupid.

I see nothing wrong with the people from Portland begging for assistance, considering they pay taxes and are part of this fucking country.

They shouldn't have to beg tho.....The federal government should help ASAP.

So go protest in front of the food stamp, social security or medicare office . . . what kind of assistance do they want from ICE? Other than to interfere with ICE activities?

2ewi8p5.png

unlike you the Alpha posting in a karate forum?

unlike you the Alpha posting in a karate forum?

The guy not outraged at the thought of people sneaking into the country illegally being asked/forced to to leave.

My ability to do simple math makes me an alpha over that tear bleeder.

They might as well be endorsing president Trump thanks guys it’s a sure win with these antics

Where did I say that? I commented on the mayor wanting to run his city or refusing to have his cops remove a dangerous situation . . . but hey, you go right ahead and pounce on a comment that might fit your narrative if you streeeeetttcccched it really far . . .

Really stupid . . . to say someone makes a comment they don't . . . really stupid.

So go protest in front of the food stamp, social security or medicare office . . . what kind of assistance do they want from ICE? Other than to interfere with ICE activities?

Why say that comment in the first place? You're saying that because protesters are preventing ICE from doing their shit that they shouldn't beg the federal government for assistance if something bad happens.....Again, Im trying to understand you stupid comment.

Your comment was extremely stupid........your making it sound, like they shouldn't ask the federal government for help.

I never said that they weren't interfering with ICE activities, they obviously are but what do natural disasters and federal assistance have to do with any of this?

Exactly nothing.

Fire hose them if they trespass on federal property.

It's a sanctuary city what would expect from the mayor.

Fuck them close down all ICE in the city and let illegals flood there.

The city can deal with it.

Back