Extremist left protesters shut down Portland ICE facility

Why do these people hate ICE exactly?

Because ICE protects the borders from people even if they bring a sad face and a child with em.

See this?

e7b2e0df-it-s-tax-season.jpg

Do this and apparently you should be allowed into any place you want to go.

Last edited:
If they wanna get sassy, shoot em in the melon. If they want to protest, they can do so in a way that doesn’t obstruct, intimidate, or harass our public servants.
So it'd be ignored? I don't think you get the point of a protest.

Republicans have always been against protests.

They love authoritarian rule of law. Living under strict law enforcement. Despite claiming to be freedom lovers.

Oh apart from those fucking retard tea partiers carrying riffles into cafes with kids around when they thought Obama was coming to take their guns. Those guys weren't extremists....

Republicans have always been against protests.

They love authoritarian rule of law. Living under strict law enforcement. Despite claiming to be freedom lovers.

Oh apart from those fucking retard tea partiers carrying riffles into cafes with kids around when they thought Obama was coming to take their guns. Those guys weren't extremists....

You sound like you come with blue hair and a "unique" pronoun...

After seeing how well the Fed helped Puerto Rico they won't be missing much
That's on PR. Until they bring Bruiser Brody's murderer to justice...they deserve nothing.

This is how you handle progressive liberal scum that want to ruin your country:

Dumb argument but kicking illegals out of a country is hardly similar in any way shape or form to what the nazis did.

Now when ICE rounds people up into concentration camps (spare me the bullshit about how the detention centers are the same as concentration camps) starts starving people, torturing them, doing medical experiments on them, then lining them up, shooting them, dumping them in pits and burning them.....then we can talk about how ICE is acting like nazis. Until then spare us the virtue signaling bullshit.

Sorry, we won the right to the English language in the War of 1812. Little known fact, but...

it's true, it's damn true!

giphy.gif

IN20200700THE-THICK-OF-ITPI.jpg

"Don't get sarcastic with me, son. We burned this tight-arse city to the ground in 1814, and I'm all for doing it again. Starting with you, ya frat-boy fuck!"

Back