"F--k Trump!" "A life for a life!" killer goes on race-motivated crime spree, inspired by LeBron

Did the judge really say that “All Lives Matter”? If so, mistrial incoming for Racist Judge.

You certainly love racist dog whistling though.
Do you not find it odd that white on black crimes are all over the media while the reverse is not? Why do people like you never speak out against violence committed against white people? Why do you not care about what is happening to the white South African farmers?

A real mystery as to why this didn't make national news.

You say this as a shot at the liberal media, but I didn't see this being covered by Brietbart, dailymail, Fox news, or limbaugh either.

As much as partisan media sucks, it isn't new.

When the opposition doesn't media doesn't report this it speaks to how controlled our press is, or how little they are actually paying attention to anything. Either is disturbing.

what he said is what POC actually believe though. That Trump is going to create labor camps and fill them with blacks, police are the devil, Jim Crow still exists and all whites are racist.

Well you obviously aren't one of these racist white people.

(Oh, wait, let me guess, you aren't white, or a virgin)

Do you not find it odd that white on black crimes are all over the media while the reverse is not? Why do people like you never speak out against violence committed against white people? Why do you not care about what is happening to the white South African farmers?

I think hate crimes are reported more because they should be. I think random acts of violences are underreported because it's depressing and no one cares about that shit.

I'm not in favor of violence in any direction. I capture spiders and set them free.

I'm not in South Africa, not my problem to care about.

what he said is what POC actually believe though. That Trump is going to create labor camps and fill them with blacks, police are the devil, Jim Crow still exists and all whites are racist.
do yourself a favor and don't use broad terms like people of color( a garbage term) and just say what you mean. You are talking about African Americans. Alot of non white people are not liberals and don't believe what you say. African Americans may, but they don't speak for me.

You say this as a shot at the liberal media, but I didn't see this being covered by Brietbart, dailymail, Fox news, or limbaugh either.

As much as partisan media sucks, it isn't new.

When the opposition doesn't media doesn't report this it speaks to how controlled our press is, or how little they are actually paying attention to anything. Either is disturbing.

Yeah, not every story will go viral, and it's sometimes not about bias, but timing, etc.

This particular story may not have got traction for many other reasons, but that's no reason to pretend, not that you are, that the media is not in the business of selling one particular narrative over another.

I've been waiting for the trans/Muslim lawsuit story in Canada to get more traction, but for the same reasons that's unlikely to happen.

Yeah, not every story will go viral, and it's sometimes not about bias, but timing, etc.

This particular story may not have got traction for many other reasons, but that's no reason to pretend, not that you are, that the media is not in the business of selling one particular narrative over another.

I've been waiting for the trans/Muslim lawsuit story in Canada to get more traction, but for the same reasons that's unlikely to happen.

Do you guys even have conservative media?

I think hate crimes are reported more because they should be. I think random acts of violences are underreported because it's depressing and no one cares about that shit.

I'm not in favor of violence in any direction. I capture spiders and set them free.

I'm not in South Africa, not my problem to care about.
Blacks commiting acts of violence on whites is not a hate crime but white on black automatically is?

Why are people that report on or talk about black on white violence called racist while reverse are not?

Do you guys even have conservative media?

They're limited, but they exist. But it would be a mistake to compare Canada to the US as being perfectly analogous, for one, the harmony between our parties is different. Hell, I've seen our liberal media direct more animus at Trump than any conservative nominee.

Blacks commiting acts of violence on whites is not a hate crime but white on black automatically is?

Why are people that report on or talk about black on white violence called racist while reverse are not?

It depends on the crime whether or not it's a hate crime. When it's a hate crime it's reported and recorded as a hate crime. When it's not, it's not.

As for your second question it's basically tone. It's one thing to report on an event. It's another thing to report on event and then emphasize race.

Why aren't you concerened about white on white crime? There is way more of that than white on black crime or black on white crime.

White on white crime is 4 or 5 times more common than white on black crime or black on white crime.

The victims family should sue Lebron James for inciting this man to commit murder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back