"F--k Trump!" "A life for a life!" killer goes on race-motivated crime spree, inspired by LeBron

Okay, this is an old story that somehow we all missed, but the sentencing happened today.

https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2018/05/63_minutes_of_mayhem_killer_of_1.html

Here's a video of his ranting:

This part of the article was a big WTF:

"Within minutes, another resident came in the door and stumbled upon the scene. She pulled out her phone and started broadcasting a Facebook Live video, which captured Jones's statements.

Thomas said that, while many people could see the video as portraying someone in the grips of a mental health episode or high on psychotic drugs, Jones has never been diagnosed with any mental illness and blood samples taken from Jones after his arrest tested positive only for trace amounts of marijuana."

Gee, how ever did we miss this story?

Then let them sue Trump also, that is what this country does best.

I did not watch the video did he mention Trump directly like he did with Lebron?

It's in the thread title, man. Trump drove him to it as sure as LeBron did

It's in the thread title, man. Trump drove him to it as sure as LeBron did
I was referring to the video and that was my question to you. I asked if he spoke directly about Trump in the video like he spoke directly about Lebron.

this is a bait thread.

man was tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in jail.

its done.

Can i call this guy the n word without getting banned?

Come on... Just this once!

Back