f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

I am thinking about to do Taiga next when i have available time, he has beaten a lot of people and now with him in Kunlun things are going to be interesting also

Ren Hiramoto too of course,After that Kaew KO he deserves it.

Haruma Saikyo if he wins the 57.5 kg World tournament,already haves pretty good wins

Last edited:
Working on Ren Hiramoto´s page,probably done until Tuesday.

wishing to make Gunji Taito and Haruma Saikyo pages,two guys that i really like and i think that they are going to have a solid future on the sport, but right now their pages cant be done because they didnt have what it needs on wiki requirements...

i have some names on my mind for the next pages, didnt Made Murakoshi page because i thought back in time that Saikyo is way better

Accepting suggestions on KB pages, want to make 3 or 4 more and then do a coulpe of main thai stadium guys of nowadays.

Rukiya page is a matter of time, Combatpress will much probably rank him a top 10 FW after that Hideaki Yamazaki win, so his page is scheduled also, fun fighter with highlight reel fights and knockouts.

Last edited:
Ren Hiramoto page is done

sorry for the delay, had some unexpected things to do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren_Hiramoto

Now its time to wait some guys to become notable to wiki

meanwhile i have a thai page almost done, just a few hours and i can upload it, but i think that i am only going to do it in mid January

The pages you've made have had just over a million views on English wikipedia Mafanofe. Based on the listed pages on your wiki profile. Little under 700k this year.

Then comfortably at least 10x that if you think of the views when people just google for shit and see the knowledge panel which is usually based on wiki.

Tenshin should probably pay you some of that Mayweather money.

The pages you've made have had just over a million views on English wikipedia Mafanofe. Based on the listed pages on your wiki profile. Little under 700k this year.

Then comfortably at least 10x that if you think of the views when people just google for shit and see the knowledge panel which is usually based on wiki.

Tenshin should probably pay you some of that Mayweather money.
lol i see the numbers sometimes, tenshin had a giantic boom since the mayweather exhibition rumours, still groing and probably will grown more after the "fight"

I am already demanding 25% of tenshin´s purse, since i am directly involved on the decision of mayweather team fighting tenshin and also i want money for the publicity that the page gives to the world.

for mayweather i just want 2 million dollars, fair to me.

better they agree with my terms of the fight is off.

i nid dis money <DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

next year im going to make Koji, Ryusei and Rukiya page since i think is a matter of time to them to become wiki notable, Koji and Ryusei have good following so its going to be good to make wiki pages for them

Tawanchai, Kulabdam and Rungkit would be cool

Phet U page is done

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phet_Utong_Or._Kwanmuang

well there are younger guys and with a stacking careers being built, but since i really like Phet U i rather to made this one.
That's a great collection of wins against high level fighters.
Phetmorakot
Sam-A
Superbank
Superlek
Yokwithaya
Thaksinlek
Panpayak Sitjatik
Saen Parunchai
Bangpleenoi
Kaimukkao
Panpayak Jitmuangnon
Kaonar
Phetwason

And his 2016-2017 winning streak year was EPIC. I think there is a mistake on his wikipedia page though, because he knocked out Thaksinlek with a left hook, he didn't get knocked out (2015-02-12).

Last edited:
Tawanchai, Kulabdam and Rungkit would be cool
i was thinking about making finishing Saen Paranchai page,love to watch this dude and i already have his page like 70% done...

Kulabdam is on my page list, indeed with Yodlekpet that i started yesterday but its going to be a big work so i will need time for them

would totally make Tawanchai page but i think i have some KB and Thai pages to finish before i pick new names

Rodtang is also being made since he got fame due the Tenshin robbery and his fight style.

That's a great collection of wins against high level fighters.
Phetmorakot
Sam-A
Superbank
Superlek
Yokwithaya
Thaksinlek
Panpayak Sitjatik
Saen Parunchai
Bangpleenoi
Kaimukkao
Panpayak Jitmuangnon
Kaonar
Phetwason

And his 2016-2017 winning streak year was EPIC

yeah he was looking invencible in this years

there is not a single shame of the losses he had on 2017 and 2018 all against tough names but i think he is in a bad moment of his career now, he isnt looking sharp and confident as he was, hope he gets back on the winning track soon, otherwise it will be another guy lost to western mt.

yeah he was looking invencible in this years

there is not a single shame of the losses he had on 2017 and 2018 all against tough names but i think he is in a bad moment of his career now, he isnt looking sharp and confident as he was, hope he gets back on the winning track soon, otherwise it will be another guy lost to western mt.
did you see my edit? ;)

did you see my edit? ;)
yeah

lol thanks for correcting me bro, this is a problem with thai pages, there are 12831231 fight results and sometimes you mess something up and didnt even notice it

this is all right now :)

Back