f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

Saen,Thanonchai,Wanchai and Muangthai also planned as the future wiki pages to do

Saen,Thanonchai,Wanchai and Muangthai also planned as the future wiki pages to do
Great job man. I think it's crazy how you have big international promotions that put on fights but can't even bother to make a wikipedia page for the fighters. Not these thai fighters in particular, but in general

Great job man. I think it's crazy how you have big international promotions that put on fights but can't even bother to make a wikipedia page for the fighters. Not these thai fighters in particular, but in general

yeah,and they usually use info of wiki pages to know about good fighters and even talk about them in commentary during the fights(especially glory)

they could also do some pages to give more notoriety to their fighters

How do you track all their fights?

Most of Thai pages that i made i watched and saved their fight links to use in the future as reference to create their pages(usually i do it from guys at 130-135lbs in the stadiums,my favorite fighters are in these divisions)

MuayThai2000 helps a lot to track the fighters,especially because you can find the events that they fought knowing who is their promoters,so it is a good tool to discover about longer date fights and even title fights,but most of the fight record info of my pages is accessible on youtube channels

Muay Thai Daily channel

Muay Ties Channel

and the dead channel Live Muay Thai Guy

Muangthai Page!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muangthai_PKSaenchaimuaythaigym

still needing some info about him like correct birth date,height and fight record

thai pages are too exhausting to do,i am going to give a break on thai pages and my next one will be Bulaid or Mozny,and then i come back to dot hai pages with the Thanonchai page

probably next week i will start Bulaid or Mozny

Last edited:
Yeah, Thai wiki pages can become a headache.

Would be a monumental achievement if someone could get Muangthai's results from his channel 7 days. Had a bunch of fights there.

Yeah, Thai wiki pages can become a headache.

Would be a monumental achievement if someone could get Muangthai's results from his channel 7 days. Had a bunch of fights there.
yeah man,i tried to track his channel 7 fights but i wasnt able to found substantial info

i am going to do another search in it tomorrow

if someone want to write about him just contact me :)

I never knew he fought Jingreedtong and Manowan. The guy has had a storied career for a young French lad.

Uhhh... how do you find all their fights on muaythai2000?

Uhhh... how do you find all their fights on muaythai2000?
i dont find all their fights on Muay Thai 2000,some of them i had saved on pc when i used to watch the stadiums with regularity

speaking about it i am going to be back on the page making

i pretend to do Thanonchai and Takeru pages
name to me another kickboxers or Thai page and i will do it when i have free time

Back