IMG_20181112_182931.png

He's fighting a Killer tho
December 1st
In Quebec City, Canada
Vs
Oscar Rivas 24-0-0-17ko's
Ranked #14 by the WBC and IBF
IMG_20181112_183210.png

If that fight wasn't the same Day as Wilder Vs Fury, I would probably Been at that event.
(Also broacasted by Showtime tho, not sure if they show the Undercard)

P.s
Tyrone Spong is Also Ranked #7 by the WBO
IMG_20181112_182948.png
IMG_20181112_182531.png

BRAWLDONALDO!!
wmzganyoh2nyoettc2gy.gif

0f214f43d193afe0d1922e3b9e5e581f.gif

BRAWLDONALDO!!
wmzganyoh2nyoettc2gy.gif

0f214f43d193afe0d1922e3b9e5e581f.gif
If he would’ve actually planted before throwing that left he might’ve knocked him out. He dazed him and it was pretty much an arm punch because of how he threw it

If he would’ve actually planted before throwing that left he might’ve knocked him out. He dazed him and it was pretty much an arm punch because of how he threw it
Imagine if Maldonado had actually knocked Glover out lol.

Sorry for wrong Forum mods

But , why put this in world wide MMA instead of Boxing Forum ?

(Just Curious)

Edit: better thnks

Last edited:
Heard about this Rivas guy in a thread about prospects. Let's see if he is legit or not against Maldonado.

And who the fuck is this guy at #1 WBA

Heard about this Rivas guy in a thread about prospects. Let's see if he is legit or not against Maldonado.

I don't think Maldonado is going to be a good indicator on whether he's legit or not, and there's no question that he'll annihilate Maldonado.

Rivas was a really good good amateur, not great. Extremely short for HW at barely 6ft though. Trevor Bryan is a Don King guy iirc. He was gifted a decision a few years ago against Derric Rossy then beat a couple cans. Somehow he was gifted a shot at the WBA interim title vs of all people BJ Flores. Knocked out BJ so now he is next up in one of the biggest scams in boxing.

Rivas was a really good good amateur, not great. Extremely short for HW at barely 6ft though. Trevor Bryan is a Don King guy iirc. He was gifted a decision a few years ago against Derric Rossy then beat a couple cans. Somehow he was gifted a shot at the WBA interim title vs of all people BJ Flores. Knocked out BJ so now he is next up in one of the biggest scams in boxing.
Yeah, i think Rivas won a Pan-American medals before turning pro.
Got a few good wins as a pro, but nothing too impressive tho.

I didn't know Don King was still a powerful guy in the Boxing world... wtf?

Back