Fabricio goes to the boomerang store.

And if Tybura kos Werdum this will be gold.

Werdum said in the vídeo that the last boomerang he threw didn't come back.

<45>

Fake news.

There aren't any Brazilian boomerang salesmen in Australia.

My bad I forgot you little kids get hurt so easily these days.Don't cry you will be okay.
says the guy dickriding a dude who had a mental breakdown and got turned into a xenophobe because brazil boo'd him at a UFC event lmao

think about how many non-Brazilian fighters have fought in Brazil being subject to that same audience. why is colby the only one to have a fuckin' spaz attack over it?

it's because he's too sensitive for this shit lmao talk about getting hurt so easily these days.

Haha Werdum with the epic trolling.

Came at me manlets

Clipboard01.jpg

Werdum is da man!!!!

Took trolling to a whole new level

Lmao

Werdum: "I want a more professional boomerang, the other day I threw one and it didnt come back"

Last edited:
I don't understand why the stupid Australian news reporters said it was a boomerang. Souvenir toy is different from real boomerang

says the guy dickriding a dude who had a mental breakdown and got turned into a xenophobe because brazil boo'd him at a UFC event lmao

think about how many non-Brazilian fighters have fought in Brazil being subject to that same audience. why is colby the only one to have a fuckin' spaz attack over it?

it's because he's too sensitive for this shit lmao talk about getting hurt so easily these days.
All I said is I hope he gets knocked out in his fight tonight.You are the one that is too sensitive crying about it on a mma forum..lmfao..Brazil fans are the worst fans in the world.Funny a fighter calls them out on it and all you sensitive cry babies get hurt .

All I said is I hope he gets knocked out in his fight tonight.You are the one that is too sensitive crying about it on a mma forum..lmfao..Brazil fans are the worst fans in the world.Funny a fighter calls them out on it and all you sensitive cry babies get hurt .

only reason Colby "called them out" on it is because he had an emotional breakdown over how they treated him lmao

Back