Fabricio goes to the boomerang store.

Store owner should report Werdum and Co to the police for disturbing the peace.

only reason Colby "called them out" on it is because he had an emotional breakdown over how they treated him lmao
Emotional break down like you and all these other sensitive clowns on here are huh?

Lmao

Werdum: " I want a more professional boomerang, the other day I threw one and it didnt come back"

giphy.gif

U triggered, bro?

Is that supposed to be ironic? Why are you responding to a joke with a hostile, clearly triggered comment asking if someone ELSE is triggered? What would I be triggered by? Werdum whacking Colby upside the head with a boomerang, which I found hilarious?

That's like the new thing retards do when they get angry, ask if the other person is angry. I wasn't 'triggered' by you because I didn't know you existed, but you obviously seem bothered by what I said. High sodium levels are bad for your health, friend.

I don't understand why the stupid Australian news reporters said it was a boomerang. Souvenir toy is different from real boomerang
at least, they didnt call it an assault rifle :)
it IS a semi-auto weapon, in a manner of saying.

Call the cops, Colby Magana, he bought another lethal weapon!

I don't understand why the stupid Australian news reporters said it was a boomerang. Souvenir toy is different from real boomerang

And I think Werdum even threw it FLAT too, to not not risk hurting little Colby.

Is that supposed to be ironic? Why are you responding to a joke with a hostile, clearly triggered comment asking if someone ELSE is triggered? What would I be triggered by? Werdum whacking Colby upside the head with a boomerang, which I found hilarious?

That's like the new thing retards do when they get angry, ask if the other person is angry. I wasn't 'triggered' by you because I didn't know you existed, but you obviously seem bothered by what I said. High sodium levels are bad for your health, friend.

That sure is a lot of typing in trying to convince us that you're not triggered.

Werdum is the bigges troll in all MMA.

That was hilarious.

#Colbygohome

hahaha Werdum is the man <Lmaoo>

i hope he sticks this new ''professional'' boomerang into Colby's vagina <Lmaoo>

Dumbass Colby couldn’t even get thru to the cops cause he dialed 911 thinking it’s universal. You can see he’s even more panicked and back peddles across the street when he realizes there’s no operator.

Back